1/17/21 Division Round: Browns at Chiefs 3:05 pm on CBS

Just now, buffalo2218 said:

I think the Bills can beat either team next week, but the thought of possibly losing to Mayfield and Landry turns my stomach

My thoughts too. Don't like the Browns. Especially the baker at home commercials every 45 seconds 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

If the Bills go on and play the Chiefs and beat them with Mahomes the narrative will be they played a concussed Mahomes.

If the Bills go on and play the Browns and beat them, the only reason they are going to the SB is because Mahomes was concussed.

The Bills are almost in a no win situation now.

Who cares, if we win F em all

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

If the Bills go on and play the Chiefs and beat them with Mahomes the narrative will be they played a concussed Mahomes.

If the Bills go on and play the Browns and beat them, the only reason they are going to the SB is because Mahomes was concussed.

Who cares?  Any asterisks in the book for the Cheats SB wins?  Nobody will care when we beat the Packers in 3 weeks.  Just win baby.

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

The Browns have have screwed themselves with time management,  how many time did Baker just burn every sec

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Yikes and they wasted a timeout on that series not to mention the bad challenge earlier. Browns are giving this game away.

Coach of the year candidate Stefanski. 🙄

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Yeah, you know what? I wont care what anyone says.  The Bills would be in the Superbowl!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

I seem to remember a henne led miami team being beat a time or two by buffalo? there is good reason the man hasn't seen much of the field since 2016. if they somehow pull this out, mahomes likely would be ready to play but would still be gimpy?

With a concussion, you're either good to go or not. There is no gimpiness.

• Like (+1) 1