1/17/21 Division Round: Browns at Chiefs 3:05 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

I think we have a good shot against either team but going on record saying that I want Cleveland.

I'd expect Mahomes and Clyde Edwards-Helaire to return next week and the combination of Mahomes, Kelce (best TE in the league), and the elite speed of Hill, Hardman, etc. is a bigger threat to us. Plus they have enough studs on defense in Chris Jones and Tyrann Mathieu plus great coaching. 

Cleveland has a tough running game and good TEs+Landry, but I think they lack speed and our defense matches up better with them. And their defense isn't very good normally and their best player Myles Garrett looks hobbled. Add in the chance to play another game at home in front of the fans and I feel like it gives us the best chance to win (barring the terrible wind from last week repeating itself). 

I would want Cleveland aswell. That being said we play the Chiefs and beat them, you'd think we would win the next game after that 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

If the Bills go on and play the Chiefs and beat them with Mahomes the narrative will be they played a concussed Mahomes.

If the Bills go on and play the Browns and beat them, the only reason they are going to the SB is because Mahomes was concussed.

The Bills are almost in a no win situation now.

Awful take. ***** happens. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1