1/17/21 Division Round: Browns at Chiefs 3:05 pm on CBS

7 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Not a concussion.

No hit to the head.

As i said in an earlier post when it happened that it looks like he had his neck turned to constrict circulation.

That happens to me on occasion where i turn my head to much to left or right and I basically black out and when i come back my body is like wtf is happpening and I am a bit out of it/dizzy

You better get to a doctor ASAP. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, uninja said:

I am legitimately confused as to how you’re constructed anatomically that turning your head too much in one direction causes you to lose consciousness. 

Im not automatically.

I looked at the tackle in slow motion and in real time.

The defender had his forearm right on Mahomes neck through a lot of the tackle and at the end you see mahomes head turned opposite of his body direction.

I put two and two together in my eyes.

If i am wrong, i am wrong. But i do not think it was a concussion.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I remember in the SB against the Giants when Seals knocked Hostetler senseless and they just took him to the bench, gave him some smelling salts and threw him back in. Unbelievable to look back at the way it used to be

I was a young Ladd then but I have seen the replay.   I was  only 5/6 then.  I remember watching that game though.   My uncle made it on tv during the national anthem 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Just STOP... They said he was in Concussion protocol Why the heck you even arguing. No more replies to you.. your WRONG

That does not mean he actually has a concussion.  And I’m not sure who even said that. As far as we know, he’s just being examined.

12 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

If Mahomes comes back in that's ***** cheating!!

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Just STOP... They said he was in Concussion protocol Why the heck you even arguing. No more replies to you.. your WRONG

A brief check on google shows me that Mahomes has a history of concussions.

One going back to college.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2019/09/26/detroit-lions-chiefs-quandre-diggs-patrick-mahomes/3780431002/

Here is the play.

• Thank you (+1) 1