1/17/21 Division Round: Browns at Chiefs 3:05 pm on CBS

Just now, CaliBills said:

Where did his head hit anything?

There is no indication his head hit anything.

If anything he got chocked out.  

Did you see where his head was moving toward the ground and suddenly stopped that's something ground or not his brain might of bounced around in his skull.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Not a concussion.

No hit to the head.

As i said in an earlier post when it happened that it looks like he had his neck turned to constrict circulation.

That happens to me on occasion where i turn my head to much to left or right and I basically black out and when i come back my body is like wtf is happpening and I am a bit out of it/dizzy

I am legitimately confused as to how you’re constructed anatomically that turning your head too much in one direction causes you to lose consciousness. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, quinnearlysghost88 said:

It happens to me too. Sometimes. I get my neck bent backwards against hard turf by a 200-lb db and I go limp and can’t stand and have a dazed look. But I usually get right back up and finish loading the dishwasher. 

LOL I feel ya.  Sometimes it happens to me and Im like woooooaaahhh this is fun, then I come two.

But the trainers just grabbed him real quick and got him off the field thinking the worse