1/17/21 Division Round: Browns at Chiefs 3:05 pm on CBS

Just now, Kmart128 said:

I highly doubt he is available next sunday. Thats one of the worst concussions ive ever seen. Dude couldnt even stand... even on sidelines you could tell he was bad

Never underestimate the almighty dollar. Allen vs Mahomes is a lot more money than Allen Vs Henne. Mahomes will clear. Is bet the house on it. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Not a concussion.

No hit to the head.

As i said in an earlier post when it happened that it looks like he had his neck turned to constrict circulation.

That happens to me on occasion where i turn my head to much to left or right and I basically black out and when i come back my body is like wtf is happpening and I am a bit out of it/dizzy

His face mask got slammed Against the ball. Didn’t hit the ground but that was a concussion. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Hahah. No. 

Tell me where his head got hit at any point in the tackle?

I will wait.

If you never had circulation cut off by turning head the wrong way then you can not really understand.

But all good.  I will wait and see if I was wrong and If I am, then so be it.

Just calling it like how I saw it and experienced it myself

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

I highly doubt he is available next sunday. Thats one of the worst concussions ive ever seen. Dude couldnt even stand... even on sidelines you could tell he was bad

Answer me this: What was the mechanism of injury?  He never hit his head and he certainly wasn’t moving fast enough to get whiplash.

2 minutes ago, taglientep said:

I’ve been there in my youth.   It’s not fun. In fact it’s f*ing freighting.   I wish that on no one.  

I remember in the SB against the Giants when Seals knocked Hostetler senseless and they just took him to the bench, gave him some smelling salts and threw him back in. Unbelievable to look back at the way it used to be

• Agree 1

Just now, CaliBills said:

Tell me where his head got hit at any point in the tackle?

I will wait.

If you never had circulation cut off by turning head the wrong way then you can not really understand.

But all good.  I will wait and see if I was wrong and If I am, then so be it.

Just calling it like how I saw it and experienced it myself

It happens to me too. Sometimes. I get my neck bent backwards against hard turf by a 200-lb db and I go limp and can’t stand and have a dazed look. But I usually get right back up and finish loading the dishwasher. 

• Haha (+1) 3