1/17/21 Division Round: Browns at Chiefs 3:05 pm on CBS

Just now, CaliBills said:

Not a concussion.

No hit to the head.

As i said in an earlier post when it happened that it looks like he had his neck turned to constrict circulation.

That happens to me on occasion where i turn my head to much to left or right and I basically black out and when i come back my body is like wtf is happpening and I am a bit out of it/dizzy

LOL

1 minute ago, CaliBills said:

Not a concussion.

No hit to the head.

As i said in an earlier post when it happened that it looks like he had his neck turned to constrict circulation.

That happens to me on occasion where i turn my head to much to left or right and I basically black out and when i come back my body is like wtf is happpening and I am a bit out of it/dizzy

Hahah. No. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

If Mahomes is in concussion protocol, does that mean he misses game next week?

I highly doubt he is available next sunday. Thats one of the worst concussions ive ever seen. Dude couldnt even stand... even on sidelines you could tell he was bad

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kmart128 said:

I highly doubt he is available next sunday. Thats one of the worst concussions ive ever seen. Dude couldnt even stand... even on sidelines you could tell he was bad

Josh came back the week after taking a hit wayyyy worse than that. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Not a concussion.

No hit to the head.

so sorry your so wrong you don't know it...

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1