1/17/21 Division Round: Browns at Chiefs 3:05 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I like the idea of giving it to the offense at the 25 with a loss of down. 

I like the idea of giving the ball to the offense at the point of the fumble. They friggin earned it. Chance to go to the AFC Championship hinging on a BS rule like this, unbelievable.

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I like the idea of giving it to the offense at the 25 with a loss of down. 

I guess. I personally don’t get the hate for the rule. Don’t fumble. The league already has a lot of rules that favor the offense.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Figster said:

I like the idea of giving the ball to the offense at the point of the fumble. They friggin earned it. Chance to go to the AFC Championship hinging on a BS rule like this, unbelievable.

Nah, I think there is something punitive to it- just like there is to fumble it through your own endzone. I'm just not sure why it should ever be a turnover. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

People clamoring for targeting calls need to go watch College football and see how that's ruining the game. 

I hate it. A kid goes for a tackle around the waist, offensive player does an Edelman-turtle, and defensive player is ejected. Seems to happen more frequently in the first quarter of a Senior's final game. 

I prefer the NFL's "two personal foul" ejection system.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Well...the two best teams in football playing for the AFC championship next Sunday. We all kind of knew eventually this is where it was going. Bills Chiefs for the privilege. No reason to be afraid. We can play with anyone. 

Green Bay says hello.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Oh yeah.  The four missed delay of games and the clear fumble that wasn't overturned was grade A officiating in the Colts game.

Oh stop. That drum has been beaten to death and explained by Gene Steratore. Is it stupid? Yes. But the officiating has been pretty damn good overall the last 2 weeks. 

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

lol, just looked on a browns forum to see what they were saying about the fumble.

First message I saw "this is an outrage!"  I just heard it in Tasker's voice

It was BS though. If that was Diggs or whoever we'd be livid as well.

Huge 10 point swing. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Figster said:

Nah, I think there is something punitive to it- just like there is to fumble it through your own endzone. I'm just not sure why it should ever be a turnover. 

• Thank you (+1) 1