1/17/21 Division Round: Browns at Chiefs 3:05 pm on CBS

Just now, Big C said:

Is Stefanski really the likely recipient of coach of the year? I mean, I know he is a candidate but is he the odds on favorite?

yes, they give it to a team that isnt supposed to make the playoffs who then make the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I think you guys might be looking a little too far into that. 

Two QBs who banter about whose arm is stronger with the potential to meet in the AFC Championship Game next week, both in the MVP discussion... you don’t think Mahomes had already decided last night after the Bills win that he was going to try to throw it out of the building if given the chance? These guys choreograph their celebrations. 

16 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Mahomes message to Josh Allen right there. See u next week?

From the look of it, he and the Chiefs best focus on the task at hand

22 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

I don’t care who wins. I just hope they beat the crap out of each other 

Does that make me a bad person ?

Makes you a Bills fan like me?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

I thought I was unbiased, but I find myself rooting for the Chiefs.

I guess I want the champs. 😤

Strangely, I kind of feel the same. If it’s the Browns it’s the Browns, but I’d like another shot at the Chiefs with our guys healthy. 

1 minute ago, transient said:

Two QBs who banter about whose arm is stronger with the potential to meet in the AFC Championship Game next week, both in the MVP discussion... you don’t think Mahomes had already decided last night after the Bills win that he was going to try to throw it out of the building if given the chance? These guys choreograph their celebrations. 

I think he was happy and launched the ball. I don’t think he has Josh on his mind. 

5 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

What da heck is going on? How are both games airing at the same time? I thought KC/CLE was the late game today? I just flipped this game on after watching the refs help Timmy and the Bucs get a TD on their opening drive. 

4 minutes ago, balln said:

you watchn a replay on nfl network....

Holy crap, hahaha. Thanks for the heads up. I was so friggin confused. I guess I'm still a little out of sorts. Still flyin' high from that sweet sweet pick-6. Taron Johnson should definitely win some kind of major award for that.