What if Cleveland Wins.......... can we put fans in the nose bleeds?

1 minute ago, SUNTANBILLSFAN2 said:

Hey Cuomo want to make it even better if we host the AFC Championship game how about another 6700 (67000) in the upper bowl too!!!!!!! Just saying 

Yeah I saw on the pregame show KC is allowed to have 16,000 fans today and they are out there tailgating

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SUNTANBILLSFAN2 said:

Hey Cuomo want to make it even better if we host the AFC Championship game how about another 6700 (67000) in the upper bowl too!!!!!!! Just saying 

I think they certainly could do that relatively safely. I don’t think they will though.

14 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

There's only one way to get more fans in the stands, but I don't want any more warning points.

Yep. It would be awesome for football if football fans were able to watch football, just to make sure we're talking about football here.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I'll risk Covid to go to the game.  

Worth it!!!

The NYS government has decided you are not competent to make your own choice here.  I think you should have the right to choose, but, my view doesn't matter.

And, I think the stadiuim limit number is arbitrary...using the uppers would allow lots more fans in.  I think 10000 in the lower and 6000 in the uppers would be fine if they spread out.  But, the state will talk about restroom facilities and other such things as the reason they will keep the number low.  If you want to change that mentality at the state, you will have to vote to support your view. But, upstate, we have little chance imho.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

The NYS government has decided you are not competent to make your own choice here.  I think you should have the right to choose, but, my view doesn't matter.

And, I think the stadiuim limit number is arbitrary...using the uppers would allow lots more fans in.  I think 10000 in the lower and 6000 in the uppers would be fine if they spread out.  But, the state will talk about restroom facilities and other such things as the reason they will keep the number low.  If you want to change that mentality at the state, you will have to vote to support your view. But, upstate, we have little chance imho.

I will not get into any of the ridiculous viewpoint garbage as that is totally inappropriate, but I will say as you add more fans - you also have to add more support personnel across the stadium.

You would need more gates open to flow people in, more spaced out parking and more times to enter, more security to ensure people are safe, more vendors and cleaning staff, more bathrooms would need to be opened and that does not get to the increased testing that would need to happen and space out those.

The change in logistics is significantly more especially as you add upper decks.  Then you also have to ensure people don’t find ways to sneak down from upper decks like they always do.  I mean 6700 fans in week 1 and we had fights already - I think they have done a great job of balancing the fans with the staffing and infrastructure to ensure as much safety as possible.

If you upped it to 16000 fans you would have to quadruple the support staff - so you go from like 6700 fans and probably a total of 10,000 people in the stadium and lots to probable 16,000 fans and probably closer to 25,000 people total in and around the stadium.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

I will not get into any of the ridiculous viewpoint garbage as that is totally inappropriate, but I will say as you add more fans - you also have to add more support personnel across the stadium.

You would need more gates open to flow people in, more spaced out parking and more times to enter, more security to ensure people are safe, more vendors and cleaning staff, more bathrooms would need to be opened and that does not get to the increased testing that would need to happen and space out those.

The change in logistics is significantly more especially as you add upper decks.  Then you also have to ensure people don’t find ways to sneak down from upper decks like they always do.  I mean 6700 fans in week 1 and we had fights already - I think they have done a great job of balancing the fans with the staffing and infrastructure to ensure as much safety as possible.

If you upped it to 16000 fans you would have to quadruple the support staff - so you go from like 6700 fans and probably a total of 10,000 people in the stadium and lots to probable 16,000 fans and probably closer to 25,000 people total in and around the stadium.

Not to mention more Covid test would have to be done.  

1 hour ago, bigK14094 said:

you are spot on.

”Thank you sir, may I please have another”.