ROCKPILE REVIEW - Unique

Shaw66

Nice write-up, as usual, Shaw. And I just realized what's been missing from the Rockpile Review this season: the stadium experience. Glad to have you back to full strength, as it were.

20 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

A joyous riot broke out in the stands.  We couldn’t stop yelling, laughing, high-fiving (well, COVID air-high-fives), smiling at each other behind our masks, hugging.  I wasn’t at the Comeback Game, but this must have been how it felt.  This couldn’t possibly have happened, and yet it did.

You nailed that, Shaw. I was not there either, but I remember where I was watching the game in my living room and the chair I was siting in--I couldn't leave it once the comeback started, didn't want to jinx them. You're right, that moment and elation came back last night.

Thanks for the unique write-up. Glad you were able to attend. Here's hoping fans get to go to the stadium again next week. You people who were there, made your presence felt.

Good stuff.

You painted a nice picture for those of us who desperately wish we could have been there (which, frankly, is probably ALL of us).

I can't imagine the jubilation after Johnson's pick-six. It must have been "Fandemonium".

I just keep coming back to this: the Bills defense held Lamar Jackson to 34 yards rushing, sacked him four times, and picked off an end zone pass and returned it for six points. On national TV. In the playoffs. I still can't believe it.

• Like (+1) 5

Awesome perspective Shaw66, great read as always!

Go Bills!!!

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

I can't imagine the jubilation after Johnson's pick-six. It must have been "Fandemonium".

There's another thread with a ground-level view of the play. You can see the fans going nuts.

Nice!  Very cool that you were there. Great write-up.

Last night felt like a prize fight to me, where you go in expecting a slug-fest, and instead both fighters spend most of the rounds feeling each other out & staying in a defensive posture.  Then, one guy out of nowhere just delivers a knockout blow.

Playoff football. Gotta love it.

• Like (+1) 1

Always enjoy your perspective on the game. The crowd was absolutely amazing last night, but wouldn’t expect anything less from BillsMafia! It’s surreal thinking I was 24 years old, spoiled by 4 straight AFC championship wins and Super Bowl appearances. NEVER would I have thought it would be another 26 years before we’d get back. I’m so happy and proud from last night’s win, but fully BILLIEVE this team can go all the way. 

LETS GO BUFFALO!

• Like (+1) 1