The new Elite - Rodgers - Mahomes - Allen

Chaos

3 hours ago, Chaos said:

After today's expected beatdown of the Browns & tonight's AARP bowl game, the three leading contenders for this season's MVP award will still be standing. Josh Allen, Aaron Rodgers & Patrick Mahomes.  Whoever emerges from the Super Bowl will be the new Heavyweight Champ.  If one of the 40+ geezers wins the Super Bowl, the entire under 30 QB crowd will have to hang their heads in collective shame.  

It is so much fun having one of the best QBs again.  It is even better to have one of the two who isn't a pretentious douche. 

to your last sentence, isn’t it great that Josh is legit a solid guy you can root for? Odds are when you are getting your franchise QB, they are some bratty Texas high school star or golden boy from So Cal— totally unlikeable. Josh is gritty, humble, and a real underdog— very easy to root for.  I have 16-year old nephews that aren’t even Bills fans and they have his jersey.

I think Brady still belongs in that club as well. You can’t substitute his understanding of NFL defenses. He had 43 total TDs this year.

Watson is right there.

And it will be interesting if Herbert can start winning tight games that matter. He’s two years ahead of where Josh was statistically at 22/23 years old. 

13 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Don't sleep on the Browns.  

Phenomenal OL

Phenomenal rush attack 

They're playing good ball right now,  anticipating a close game 

What does this have to do with QB tiers? 

9 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I think Brady still belongs in that club as well. You can’t substitute his understanding of NFL defenses. He had 43 total TDs this year.

Watson is right there.

And it will be interesting if Herbert can start winning tight games that matter. He’s two years ahead of where Josh was statistically at 22/23 years old. 

A nutless monkey could succeed with the weapons Brady has.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

to your last sentence, isn’t it great that Josh is legit a solid guy you can root for? Odds are when you are getting your franchise QB, they are some bratty Texas high school star or golden boy from So Cal— totally unlikeable. Josh is gritty, humble, and a real underdog— very easy to root for.  I have 16-year old nephews that aren’t even Bills fans and they have his jersey.

Josh is straight up Miyagi-Do. So is Mahomes. Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Mayfield are all cobra kai. 

12 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Watson is right there.

The bold should be corrected to "The chargers line & weapons are several years ahead of the Bills in Josh's rookie year, allowing for  a good statistically performance. 

• Haha (+1) 1