Gabe Davis and Cole Beasley - seemed to both be hobbled last night

Hebert19

We desperately need these guys at full strength next week.    Gabe was still hobbled late in the game and I think Beasley pulled himself out as he was not effective.    Hope they can get healthy with the extra day rest. 

Might we see stills as an instance policy next week?

Edited by Hebert19

I'd like to see McKenzie get more looks.  He certainly earned it after the Dolphins game.. and I think he had just a single target this game?

If Beasley and Davis aren't quite right, McKenzie needs to get more looks.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 8

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

We desperately need these guys at full strength next week.    Gabe was still hobbled late in the game and I think Beasley pulled himself out as he was not effective.    Hope they can get healthy with the extra day rest. 

That’s why we signed him and Gentry, we shall see, hope both Gabe and Bease heal up👍

Go Bills!!!

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I think Gabe had a Charley Horse when he got landed on in the end zone and I didn’t see Cole hobbling, the one replay showed him break Humphrey off clean, but Allen escaped the pocket to his right.

Beasley was hobbled and slower than usual all game- agree with Davis- I think he is bruised and sore.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Davis will be ok. Singletary is the one I’m worried about. Looked to pull a hammy at the end of the game. May have just been a cramp. 

Ya *****.  We may also see Williams or Freeman active.  Hoping everyone can get back. 

10 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I would get Stills in there,  Gabe blew that throw from Josh in the end zone.  

• Like (+1) 1

Balt played a lot of man coverage, not Coles strength, he’s very effective finding holes in zones, but man to man basically neutralizes him, it always has and now he’s not quite as explosive. 

Davis really has fallen off the last half of the year, looks like he hit the rookie wall pretty hard.  Lots of drops, still would like to see him back running at full speed and be a contributor.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, DCofNC said:

Balt played a lot of man coverage, not Coles strength, he’s very effective finding holes in zones, but man to man basically neutralizes him, it always has and now he’s not quite as explosive. 

Davis really has fallen off the last half of the year, looks like he hit the rookie wall pretty hard.  Lots of drops, still would like to see him back running at full speed and be a contributor.

Regarding Davis, based on what? A quick view of his game by game stats show no significant change all year in targets and receptions. So what is your basis for this? 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

I'd like to see McKenzie get more looks.  He certainly earned it after the Dolphins game.. and I think he had just a single target this game?

If Beasley and Davis aren't quite right, McKenzie needs to get more looks.

Two targets and two catches for 8 yards.

And I agree about being him used more - we need more Special McK.

• Like (+1) 1