Hughes credits Isaiah McKenzie for defense’s performance

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Was Fergy the one with the original "Welcome Isaac McKittrick" post?  I keep trying to find it, but the search engine yaks every time I try.

Wondering that myself. I call him McKittrick now too ... and I don’t know why! 😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I was going to start a thread about it but when McKenzie came in the game the second half the offense looked totally different. He is our spark plug off the bench, and since our running game is lacking HE’S the change of pace back -  but for the passing game!

I have no doubts he could do everything Bease does and more if given the opportunity. He’s a gamer whose figured out his ball security issues. I hope he sticks around for the next few years. He’s going to be a GOOD one. 

salsa man! 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Jester said:

Wondering that myself. I call him McKittrick now too ... and I don’t know why! 😂😂😂

I remember the post, but not the author.  They welcomed Isaac McKittrick to Buffalo.  A number of us started in with the "War Games" references, and the name just stuck.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Was Fergy the one with the original "Welcome Isaac McKittrick" post?  I keep trying to find it, but the search engine yaks every time I try.

Yes it was Ferg we had a load of laughs with that thread :)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

The Dunkirk Don thread really stands out for me as the best....I give Mckittrick a second place vote ;)

Don’t forget about the trade Mario Williams for John Skelton thread!😂

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2