Hughes credits Isaiah McKenzie for defense’s performance

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Hughes credits Isaiah McKenzie for defense’s performance
44 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Me too. He’s such a great part of this team. I fear he gets signed by whatever team Daboll goes to because he loves him. 

Same. He probably should go, though, for his own sake. He really needs to see the field more, and with Diggs, Brown, Beasley, and Davis here, he's just not getting the opportunities. I'd love to keep him, though.

25 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Does he?  Seems like the forgotten man in the last 2 games.

It’s not like he is going to design the entire game plan around him. Plus he ran scout team QB all week so not sure how much reps he got with the offense. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, H2o said:

This was the case last year as well. I hope we can bring McKenzie back for next season. 

Last year it was Ravens defender Rayray McCloud

13 minutes ago, FireChans said:

He did it last year when we played the Ravens. 

Negative, Rayray.  This year, McKenzie previously played scout team QB for Murray.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Next time let's have someone play the role of their center too so we can recover one of those high snaps. 

I thought Lamar did a nice job dealing with those - Instead of falling on them and losing yards he would get it off for at least an incomplete pass 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I thought Lamar did a nice job dealing with those - Instead of falling on them and losing yards he would get it off for at least an incomplete pass 

Totally. Lamar was great on those. Should have been huge losses. On one of them Milano was straight lining for the ball and where Jackson was rather than playing it wider and anticipating Lamar rolling out after picking up the ball. 

That guy has really changed this team since he got here. I’m not trying to pretend like he’s one of the best WRs on the team, but he’s very important. He could play Inside or outside WR, RB, CB, KR, PR, qb in an emergency... He’s a jack of all trades. The guy is just a flat out Football player and has been a true unsung hero of this team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1