Exciting Outlook- The Remaining AFC Defenses......

jethro_tull

The Bills just beat the Ravens #2 defense for points against / #7 for yards against, #5 for passing TDs against and they proved their numbers.  It was tough and gritty but a complete team effort.  

The possible remaining defenses-

Team                       Rank points against       yards against       passing TDs against

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KC                                  10                                  16                             20

CLEV                              21                                  17                             25

I like the idea that the offense was battle tested in this game.  They faced tough resistance.  The outlook looks bright for the next one !  

• Like (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Still hard to imagine we get past the Chiefs, but hey they were not favored by most to get past the Ravens either.   They were one near turnover from getting back into the last KC game.   They will compete, that is for sure.   go Bills. 

Contrary to popular opinion, experts broke 59%-41% in favor of the Bills, and the Bills were favored by 2.5 points

https://nflpickwatch.com/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Still hard to imagine we get past the Chiefs, but hey they were not favored by most to get past the Ravens either.   They were one near turnover from getting back into the last KC game.   They will compete, that is for sure.   go Bills. 

Differences from last KC game:

— no Milano

— Josh still recovering from shoulder injury

— gimpy Edmunds

— no Brown

— no Wallace

If KC gets by Cleveland today it will be a completely different game.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, eball said:

Differences from last KC game:

— no Milano

— Josh still recovering from shoulder injury

— gimpy Edmunds

— no Brown

— no Wallace

If KC gets by Cleveland today it will be a completely different game.

Fify. 

This doesn't get enough recognition. When a player is amazing, has a slump, and is amazing again, it's usually caused by something. This is such an obvious reason. 

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Didn't even need a turnover. Just needed to stop them on 3rd and 17 I think it was and we get the ball back with about 3 minutes left only down six. But Kelce made a heck of a catch on a poorly thrown pass from Mahomes if I remember correctly. I fully expect the rematch to be a one score game. 

50 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Contrary to popular opinion, experts broke 59%-41% in favor of the Bills, and the Bills were favored by 2.5 points

https://nflpickwatch.com/

People have been telling us all over this forum how the Bills were "not supposed to win" last night.

I have mentioned being favorites as well, but folks just love the underdog role, and many Bills fans wake up in the morning feeling the Bills get no respect.

They seem to thrive on it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ProcessTruster said:

After all this you still are not a process truster.

Maybe you should change your TBD name to PartTimeProcessTruster

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

People have been telling us all over this forum how the Bills were "not supposed to win" last night.

I have mentioned being favorites as well, but folks just love the underdog role, and many Bills fans wake up in the morning feeling the Bills get no respect.

They seem to thrive on it.

Definitely annoying aspect of human nature.  There were plenty of times Tom Brady and Michael Jordan claimed that no-one believed they would win when in actuality they were heavy favorites.

12 minutes ago, Billy Claude said:

Definitely annoying aspect of human nature.  There were plenty of times Tom Brady and Michael Jordan claimed that no-one believed they would win when in actuality they were heavy favorites.

The greats have to find motivation from somewhere. Otherwise you get complacent. Jordan was always finding ways to push himself, I feel like Brady is the same. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, nkreed said:

Just like this

4QArrn.gif

Poor Taron. Saves the season and someone still posts this the following day.

6 minutes ago, Rad Likes The Bills said:

The greats have to find motivation from somewhere. Otherwise you get complacent. Jordan was always finding ways to push himself, I feel like Brady is the same. 

Jordan outright made up slights that opponents said to him just to self-motivate. I don’t hate it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Poor Taron. Saves the season and someone still posts this the following day.

At this point it's a badge of honor! And certainly he has gotten his revenge this season! It's a testament to how hard someone works to get to their goal, this didn't slow him down in the drill and also in his goals.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ProcessTruster said:

I’m hoping both Kansas City and Green Bay get knocked off.. Would ideally like to play the Bucs in the Super Bowl.. Sweeping the Patriots in the division and beating Brady in the Super Bowl would exorcise a lot of demons for this franchise.

• Like (+1) 1