Were you there last night? What a huge thanks we owe you!!!!!

Beerball

You are welcome, @Beerball.:thumbsup:

Yes I was there again @eball.:flirt:

Just getting up after a long night of celebrating......we got to sit in the seats directly behind our seasons and I didn't take a down off again.........the seats took a pounding.

The crowd was much drunker and louder than the Indy game(not surprisingly).

I'd say we were at about 80% capacity for noise per fan which is just incredible because we generally don't get close to 50% with a full crowd in a big game.........every one was into it and if you weren't making noise you would have stuck out like a sore thumb. 

It was a great experience and we had 6 of our group at this one so we got to celebrate a bit in the lot while we waited to leave too.......quite a scene.

Weirdest thing was being the first time driving to a Bills game in the dark.........felt like we were driving the wrong direction.:D

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

It was an amazing experience.  All bills and security staff was amazing  and it was a smooth process.  Every fan was into it 1000%.  

It was super loud at times.  People hammering the bleachers made 6700 sound like 67k

Good job, MayDay. You did us all proud!

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You are welcome, @Beerball.:thumbsup:

Yes I was there again @eball.:flirt:

Just getting up after a long night of celebrating......we got to sit in the seats directly behind our seasons and I didn't take a down off again.........the seats took a pounding.

The crowd was much drunker and louder than the Indy game(not surprisingly).

I'd say we were at about 80% capacity for noise per fan which is just incredible because we generally don't get close to 50% with a full crowd in a big game.........every one was into it and if you weren't making noise you would have stuck out like a sore thumb. 

It was a great experience and we had 6 of our group at this one so we got to celebrate a bit in the lot while we waited to leave too.......quite a scene.

Weirdest thing was being the first time driving to a Bills game in the dark.........felt like we were driving the wrong direction.:D

Well this is cool.  You got to participate in what is probably going to become a special part in Buffalo sports history, kind of like the comeback game.

What did the WIND feel like during the game, just as far as being a fan in the stands?  Did it seem strong all the time?  Just gusty now and again? 

If you (or anyone reading this) has any phone video clips of the crowd, please post.

I'd love to see them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Well this game will  live in bills lore

Just like the big 

Come back game

1.2 million were at that game

And 6700 were at this one 

But 20 million will say there were at it

😃

The funny thing is that with electronic ticketless entry, it is going to be harder for those who really were there to prove it in years to come! 

Maybe they handed out some sort of commemorative _______ at the game last night?

• Like (+1) 1

My wife and I were there.  My first ever NFL playoff game (hers too), and the best seats I’ve ever had!   Section 112 Row 16.  No matter how the rest of the postseason shakes out, it’s an experience I’ll

never forget.  

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m a little hoarse...

z61TAO5S_t.jpeg

dClO13uz_t.jpeg

277amWEZ_t.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

3 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

It was an amazing experience.  All bills and security staff was amazing  and it was a smooth process.  Every fan was into it 1000%.  

It was super loud at times.  People hammering the bleachers made 6700 sound like 67k

I am having a hard time stopping the loop on this play... is there a medical condition for this? help me? lol

3 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

There is a question if the ball was tipped? even if it was the ball didn't change trajectory very much that was INT one way or another

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Well this is cool.  You got to participate in what is probably going to become a special part in Buffalo sports history, kind of like the comeback game.

What did the WIND feel like during the game, just as far as being a fan in the stands?  Did it seem strong all the time?  Just gusty now and again? 

If you (or anyone reading this) has any phone video clips of the crowd, please post.

I'd love to see them.

The wind was hardly noticeable in the stands.   It felt almost calm.   The flags they show above the stadium on tv blow like crazy because they are up very high but the field itself SHOULD have been calm like the stands.......but it is just a wind vortex.   It's just an oddity but the stadium has always been like that.   It has to be correctable or at least be able to be minimized thru engineering.       It's not good for business, ultimately.   

You could hear it on the broadcast. I think putting all the fans in the lower bowl helps 

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

My wife and I were there.  My first ever NFL playoff game (hers too), and the best seats I’ve ever had!   Section 112 Row 16.  No matter how the rest of the postseason shakes out, it’s an experience I’ll

never forget.  

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m a little hoarse...

z61TAO5S_t.jpeg

dClO13uz_t.jpeg

277amWEZ_t.jpeg

How do they handle ticketing for these games? Is it a lottery or season ticket holders getting priority? I couldn't go being out of town but I am just curious as to how they decide these things. Hopefully they let and another 3-6k in the upper bowl if the Browns win. 

6 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

You could hear it on the broadcast. I think putting all the fans in the lower bowl helps 

How do they handle ticketing for these games? Is it a lottery or season ticket holders getting priority? I couldn't go being out of town but I am just curious as to how they decide these things. Hopefully they let and another 3-6k in the upper bowl if the Browns win. 

Season ticket holders who elected to allow the bills to keep their money for 2021.  Had the option of a refund but retain rights for 2021.  

Went by seniority, but if you went to the wild card game you couldn't go to divisional.  I'd assume it would be reset for the afcc.   

• Like (+1) 1