Were you there last night? What a huge thanks we owe you!!!!!

Beerball

4 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

It was an amazing experience.  All bills and security staff was amazing  and it was a smooth process.  Every fan was into it 1000%.  

It was super loud at times.  People hammering the bleachers made 6700 sound like 67k

Fantastic!

I love the reaction from Dion Dawkins.

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

The funny thing is that with electronic ticketless entry, it is going to be harder for those who really were there to prove it in years to come! 

Maybe they handed out some sort of commemorative _______ at the game last night?

Walking in they had blue rally towels that said "See You In Buffalo. It Might Be Chilly".  Walking out they had newspapers with some pics from the game. 

5 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

It was an amazing experience.  All bills and security staff was amazing  and it was a smooth process.  Every fan was into it 1000%.  

It was super loud at times.  People hammering the bleachers made 6700 sound like 67k

A very interesting thing...Bills fans using a method to greatly increase noise that normally isn't available since fans would be sitting where they were smacking. 

Allowed a much smaller number of people to be far far louder than they would have individually been able to be if the stadium was filled...

I watched the game from home in my bedroom.  I was of course happy for Buffalo and all the passionate fans who waited a long time for that.  A lot of posters here more so than myself.  

On a personal note my Dad's not been having a very good year so far.  His mother (my grandmother died last week) and now he is diagnosed with Covid.  Last night I'm thinking might have been the peak of the condition with his coughing and difficulty talking.  

While he was never a big football/Bills fan there's always a sense of happiness he feels seeing the team do well.  He got me into liking the Bills in the 1st place.  So I kept telling him the Bills are 1 win away from the Super Bowl which made him smile.  Not much else is these days.  ☹️

Credit to the Ravens for actually posting this article.  Don't know if I'd want that much honesty on our team's site.  The comment section is especially tasty if you like salty tears from opposing fans.

Nice going Mafia.

www.baltimoreravens.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.baltimoreravens.com%2Fnews%2Fravens-say-bills-mafia-s-noise-affected-offensive-line-snaps

Edited by NE Branch

12 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

damn that’s one high quality video 

• Awesome! (+1) 1