Milano Block For Johnson

4 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

I thought Jackson did a terrible job on that play as he has shown speed and had an angle - he really should have gotten over to the sideline.  That was 100% self preservation and not a team play.

Could you imagine Josh running down that play - he would have tried to shove the DB into the running lane and would have tried to make a play no matter what.

Jackson - who is a competitor- just did not seem to me to give his all on that play.

Nah, Lamar didn't have a chance after Taron slowed down just a touch and let Tre pass in front of him and inside. He was flying when he had a chance. But after that it was over.

Poyer also got a piece of Hollywood Brown. Brown has enough speed to catch Taron from behind but Poyer just got in his way.  

Taron did a great job of not getting his feet tangled up with White ala Terrence McGee against the Saints

Just now, peterpan said:

Wanna know what ticks me off? Johnson is cleat TWO yards deep in the end zone when he makes the interception.  

He should HOLD the record for longest INT return in the playoffs, not have to TIE IT!!!!

CONSPIRACY!!!!

Doesn't the NFL look at games during the week and adjust the stats.  They may still change it.  Looked like he caught it two yards deep then went a yard deeper and took it out from there.