Who do you think will win - Chiefs or Browns?

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You have to be crazy to think the Browns have a chance....but.

The Chiefs starters haven't seen action in 2 weeks and they weren't exactly playing at a high level the last 6 weeks of the season. 

That’s it?😳 well then, count me in for a Brownie upset!🤩

• Like (+1) 1

I'm torn on who to root for, having the Chiefs win makes the Championship games seem like the cream of the crop - Chiefs/Bills, GB/ NO or Bucs.  Puts the Bills in their rightful place of top 4 in the NFL.  Great hype that will carry over to next year - and hopefully starts the new era of Bills as a good team.

While a Cleveland win cheapens the overall look of talented teams it eases the path for the Bills to the superbowl and brings another home game to Orchard Park.

I think the Chiefs win.

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You have to be crazy to think the Browns have a chance....but.

The Chiefs starters haven't seen action in 2 weeks and they weren't exactly playing at a high level the last 6 weeks of the season. 

I came here to post exactly this.  Off last week, rest starters the week before, poor outing in week 16 v a bad Falcons team..... They are fitting the mold of a team that will come out FLAT.  

now their O is so good, they could come back quick, so there's always that.... 

But I think the REAL test will be on this Browns team.  Do they come out focused? Are they for real? Or did they pack it in after winning their SB last week?????

Call me crazy but I think Cleveland has a chance to win this game and it starts with their run game.  They have such a dynamite run game with Chubb and Hunt,  and a very good oline.  Chubb is back fully healthy and he is a beast. KC is not great up front so I think Cleve will try to ground and pound it all game to slow game down and keep Mahomes off field as much as possible.

They’re playing with ton of confidence after smacking Pit last week and KC hasn’t played meaningful football in a month.  As long as Baker doesn’t lay an egg and their D prevents Mahomes from throwing all over the field,  I think they have a shot.