Who do you think will win - Chiefs or Browns?

BuffaloBill

30 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

I would love to see the Browns win so we get the Lake Erie Championship game in Buffalo. Mahomes vs. that D is a recipe for a very high scoring game in favor of the Chiefs. What do you think?

I thought the Ravens would have been a tougher test for Chiefs,  lets hope its a real physical game at the very least

When did Chief fans become so annoying? They act like the entitled chosen ones since Patty Mahomes came into town. They figure it’s all but wrapped up. The AFC playoffs have been a joke. Their team needs to get smacked down either today or next week. 

I don’t think we are the same team when we first met. 

32 minutes ago, wjag said:

The Mayfield story ends sadly today.  I like the Browns.   Buffalo will need to be the team that knocks off the king.

If it does, does he go 'grunge' or 'G.Q.' for his post game remarks? 🤔

Hoping the Chiefs have had too much BBQ during the rest time.  Knew we should have 'go funded him' to Rob Ryan to get tours from K. C. players on best ribs in the city.

Chiefs will win but let’s go Lake Erie brethren! I want another home game!!!

28 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Chiefs. I think the Browns will make is a game for a half. Chiefs go away in the 2nd. 35-20

I absolutely love the Browns running game but they don’t have the defense to win this game I don’t think. I do wonder if the chiefs will start slow and be rusty since that’s kind of their thing and their starters haven’t played in forever. But you can only hold down mahomes for so long.

• Like (+1) 1