Josh Allen’s flop

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lebron was so proud 

😆

I was watching with a non Bills fan and he reminded me that Josh has not gotten a bunch of clear roughing the passer calls because he did not "sell it". He has learned to sell it because these officials can't see everything

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

I was watching with a non Bills fan and he reminded me that Josh has not gotten a bunch of clear roughing the passer calls because he did not "sell it". He has learned to sell it because these officials can't see everything

There have been enough BS calls against Buffalo this year.  Perhaps the 'cosmic balance' is merely resetting.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chewmylegoff said:

#92 only has himself to blame - no need to touch Allen there and whilst Allen definitely sold it, he would have probably gone down regardless as he was off balance when pushed - I don’t think the call was unjustified as it was very late and put the QB at unnecessary risk.  

I hate these calls but in todays NFL it is what it is and if the rest of the league gets to benefit then we do too.  

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You wanna talk faking injury? How about Reggie Gilliam on the kickoff after the pick 6? Rolling around in agony after a touchback? That was a Belichick-level Jedi master move!  The Bills defense needed time to recover after a tough series when they had to go right back out. Someone told Gilliam to fake it to buy some time. Brilliant!

Hmm. good pick-up, Promo! I missed that. And I pride myself in my old-guy football savvy.  

If anyone should get an award there it was Madabuike, "Oh, oops, just got him with the fingernail."

No, Allen was not hit hard, but he got him with a hand punch there, and he caught him with his weight on the back foot, so he had no way to catch himself. I don't see it as a flop. Though it also certainly wasn't a vicious play or anything by Madabuike.

But agreed with TailgateChef, the stars get that call. People who worry about this kind of thing have been complaining about it forever with Brady.

Edited by Thurman#1

46 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I don't watch the NBA anymore, but when I did watch it, nobody sold a flop like Bill Laimbeer.  He'd be proud of Josh for maintaining his high standards for flopping.

Laimbeer was a garbage person on the court. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

Okay who is his aide in that Section? 

This Allen flop was straight out of the James Harden playbook: throw the head back, throw the arms up, act like a sniper just took you out from Section 323.

Josh consulted with experts over offseason.  I wonder if Emmitt Smith was one of them?

He should have got an lifetime performance award.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

Just like a good portion of the roughing the passer penalties this season, it was a very ticky tacky call. But I couldn’t have been happier to take it

I think Josh has arrived as an Elite QB now since he gets ticky tack calls.

Tom Brady says Hi.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2