Josh Allen’s flop

YoloinOhio

#92 only has himself to blame - no need to touch Allen there and whilst Allen definitely sold it, he would have probably gone down regardless as he was off balance when pushed - I don’t think the call was unjustified as it was very late and put the QB at unnecessary risk.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6

12 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I give him an 8.0, next time grab the knee and scream with pain

He does that and its game over for me ;)

I will be doing the Fred Sanford...I'm coming Elizabeth ;) 

RIP Redd Foxx

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

You wanna talk faking injury? How about Reggie Gilliam on the kickoff after the pick 6? Rolling around in agony after a touchback? That was a Belichick-level Jedi master move!  The Bills defense needed time to recover after a tough series when they had to go right back out. Someone told Gilliam to fake it to buy some time. Brilliant!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You wanna talk faking injury? How about Reggie Gilliam on the kickoff after the pick 6? Rolling around in agony after a touchback? That was a Belichick-level Jedi master move!  The Bills defense needed time to recover after a tough series when they had to go right back out. Someone told Gilliam to fake it to buy some time. Brilliant!

Bad sushi.

It was a legit penalty. I think the problem for Josh is that under a lot of circumstances, he's difficult to bring down, and he doesn't get some flags he ought to. I call the 'sell', 'addressing the balance'.

While it can be argued that some of the roughing calls are 'ticky tacky', at the end of the day, it's about discipline, and defenders pretty much know what they shouldn't be doing.

Just about every game a defender takes a chance on a 'late one', in the hope the zebras won't spot it, or are going to let it go, so I have little sympathy there, as I think that was exactly what the defender was up to.

• Agree 1