Hasnt completely hit me yet.....but it just dawned on me

1 hour ago, Olliemets said:

If I keep doing this will the Bills ever lose again ?

No.

Please, please--OCD or not--continue this wing ritual. Relate to your wife "higher cause" rationale, or something similar.

Whatever it takes Olliemets: every man, woman and child must contribute.

(Not being sarcastic)

Edited by Dukestreetking
Clarity for Mr O.
  • Haha (+1) 1

I can’t see anyway that the Browns win this game but you really do never know. I’m not going to say it because I’d never wish or imply injuries towards anyone...but who would have expected to play the Ravens backup last night in the 4th quarter? Anything can happen today. We might end up playing one of these teams without their QB 🤷‍♂️ Especially in this strange season. Anything can happen today but 1 things for certain...The Bills are in the AFC title game regardless. And we can beat anyone.

9 hours ago, Utah John said:

One things is for sure.  I have been wearing the same sweatshirt for the past 8 games and I'm not going to stop.  It's a Wicked sweatshirt I bought when we saw the stage play.  I washed it this week as a favor to the Missus but it still has its magical power.  And I think the Bills are wicked good, as they'd say in Boston.

Had my Allen jersey on for the first 25 minutes of the Steelers game. Took it off, Taron gets the pick-6. You don't have to tell me twice. And you're welcome.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Utah John said:

The Bills played really disciplined football.  Only TWO penalties -- I can't remember a game with that few.  Tough, responsible plays, with everyone doing their jobs. 

What they've shown is that they can win in many different ways.  Shoot outs, tough physical games, it doesn't matter. 

One things is for sure.  I have been wearing the same sweatshirt for the past 8 games and I'm not going to stop.  It's a Wicked sweatshirt I bought when we saw the stage play.  I washed it this week as a favor to the Missus but it still has its magical power.  And I think the Bills are wicked good, as they'd say in Boston.

Me too and I'm afraid to wash it for fear it lose the luck.

7 hours ago, ganesh said:

It would be amazing that we could get 3 home playoff games in one season when we have had zero for the last 25 years !!!!!

The Browns have a full head of steam going into todays game. The Chiefs on the other hand have been sitting around idle watching all the action take place. Shaking off the rust could take a couple quarters IMO. Its also possible that the Browns in a way have become a trap game of sort. Crazy to say , I know. The Bills win last night, advancing ahead of the Chiefs have for now at least put Buffalo in the drivers seat.

The pressures on...

Edited by Figster

1 hour ago, RJ (not THAT RJ) said:

It's history against history-- Andy has a lousy record after bye weeks, but a terrific record in his first playoff games.

He’s 18 - 3 after bye weeks.  

1 hour ago, RJ (not THAT RJ) said:

It's history against history-- Andy has a lousy record after bye weeks, but a terrific record in his first playoff games.

He’s 18 - 3 after bye weeks.  

• Like (+1) 1