Hasnt completely hit me yet.....but it just dawned on me

Don’t know what Browns team will show up.  Even though they won 11 games, they were inconsistent.  Remember that they lost to the Jets.  They barely won vs the Bengals twice, Jacksonville, Philly and Houston.

All that being said, with Andy Reid’s record after byes ( including playoffs), I would be shocked if the Chiefs lost.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

The Bills played really disciplined football.  Only TWO penalties -- I can't remember a game with that few.  Tough, responsible plays, with everyone doing their jobs. 

What they've shown is that they can win in many different ways.  Shoot outs, tough physical games, it doesn't matter. 

One things is for sure.  I have been wearing the same sweatshirt for the past 8 games and I'm not going to stop.  It's a Wicked sweatshirt I bought when we saw the stage play.  I washed it this week as a favor to the Missus but it still has its magical power.  And I think the Bills are wicked good, as they'd say in Boston.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, ColeB said:

Don’t know what Browns team will show up.  Even though they won 11 games, they were inconsistent.  Remember that they lost to the Jets.  They barely won vs the Bengals twice, Jacksonville, Philly and Houston.

All that being said, with Andy Reid’s record after byes ( including playoffs), I would be shocked if the Chiefs lost.

KC should win and win easily, which is why I am going to be cheering hard for Cleveland.  Maybe some lightning will strike like it did in Pittsburgh and Cleveland will get a free 14 point head start.

• Agree 2

28 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The bills are one day away from the road to the Super Bowl possibly going through Buffalo

I think you may have been hypnotised by @Rock-A-Bye Beasley John

Repeat after me 3 times  

Fans want another home game

When I snap my fingers you will wake up

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Utah John said:

The Bills played really disciplined football.  Only TWO penalties -- I can't remember a game with that few.  

One of the penalties was AJ Klein Offside....when they showed the replay, he didn’t look Offside to me.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, Figster said:

I think you may have been hypnotised by @Rock-A-Bye Beasley John

Repeat after me 3 times  

When I snap my fingers you will wake up

It would be amazing that we could get 3 home playoff games in one season when we have had zero for the last 25 years !!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Utah John said:

The Bills played really disciplined football.  Only TWO penalties -- I can't remember a game with that few.  Tough, responsible plays, with everyone doing their jobs. 

What they've shown is that they can win in many different ways.  Shoot outs, tough physical games, it doesn't matter. 

One things is for sure.  I have been wearing the same sweatshirt for the past 8 games and I'm not going to stop.  It's a Wicked sweatshirt I bought when we saw the stage play.  I washed it this week as a favor to the Missus but it still has its magical power.  And I think the Bills are wicked good, as they'd say in Boston.

I'm pretty sure there is a law that says you can't wear a sweatshirt commemorating a musical to bring you good luck for a football game.  At least there should be such a law.  Post your address and I'll send you some of my Bills good karma gear.

6 hours ago, Utah John said:

I've been wearing the same clothes for 8 weeks myself.....not cause I'm superstitious, just cause I'm lazy

• Haha (+1) 4

8 hours ago, Utah John said:

I posted this earlier. But since the bye after the Hail Murray  I've been supporting a local tavern by taking out a big order of wings for game time. My wife calls me the superstitious type with OCD tendencies 🙂.....but Bills haven't lost since I started this little ritual.

I ordered yesterday late in 4Q of the Packer game.

If I keep doing this will the Bills ever lose again ?

Edited by Olliemets
clarification
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Utah John said:

I actually think that is 3 games in a row with just a few penalties.  Hate that one of them was an Offside on Milano that gave the Ravens a first down.  Team is all of a sudden playing very disciplined.