Lamar Jackson's Charity

Dr Krentist

This was ONLY a story because the fans gave $$ to the opposing player's charity as a sign of 'get well'.  Fans giving to their own teammates charity doesn't sell newspapers(if they even exist anymore).  I can't believe people are so upset about other people donating their money to where ever the hell they choose to donate their money

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Here’s an update on all 3. Unbelievable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

For those who haven't donated yet, scroll down to the bottom of the page and be sure to search for your employer to see if they'll match your donation. Mine would match for $100, but not the pittance they pay me to afford. Good to check just in case. Perhaps you can double it up.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Does anyone know the charity Mahomnes’ independent neurologist supports? 

3 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

That sounds like a horrible charity and most definitely is corrupted.

Sounds like one of the medical ads on TV promoting various supplements not reviewed by FDA.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 1/17/2021 at 3:02 PM, BillsFanForever19 said:

Meanwhile, Josh Norman has been working his tail off for local Buffalo businesses. He's our guy and he's banging the table for donations.

I donated to his charity just for that reason!

Btw,I donated to Jackson's,to support the Bills Mafia's gesture, of a sincere wish for a speedy recovery.

Not sure how early today this was posted:

”Since Sunday, $445,500 was donated to Blessings in a Backpack by 16,350 fans in honor of Ravens QB Lamar Jackson. This support will help feed kids in Louisville, Buffalo, Western New York, Baltimore, and beyond!”

FANtastic!