Harbaugh: “The wind was very impactful”

YoloinOhio

50 minutes ago, Doc said:

OK, I saw the piece with Warner. He said that the Ravens were the better team. Like I said, next level stupid Kurt.

I took it that way too.

The elements were the same for both teams......they played in the same stadium and each had the wind for 2 quarters.

You would think a run first offence would have an advantage in windy conditions.

4 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I took it that way too.

The elements were the same for both teams......they played in the same stadium and each had the wind for 2 quarters.

You would think a run first offence would have an advantage in windy conditions.

The elements add another level of luck and fluke. That's all he's saying.

• Like (+1) 1

The real impressive thing is that Josh even with the wind going against his strengths actually finished with the third most passing yards of any quarterback this weekend. His 62% completion percentage which was not good for him this year was excellent considering the conditions. Weather conditions for next Sunday in KC .. winds 5-10 mph.

Interesting thing about weather and how the Bills are constructed..

Heavy winds clearly hurt our offense more than anything else can.  We still passed 90% of the team in a wind game.   That's who we are.  It's not going to change with, knock on wood, Josh Allen as our QB for at least the next decade.

However, McDermott is an elite Defensive Head Coach.  If he can make you one dimensional, you have no shot.  Heavy winds help to make teams one dimensional.... and even a team built to thrive in the weather we saw Saturday Night, had no shot. 

• Like (+1) 1