Harbaugh: “The wind was very impactful”

YoloinOhio

The two playoff games seemed to have everything against the Bills. They lost the time of possession in both games. Were outgained in both games. One game the Defense looked like it couldn't stop anyone and one game it looked like the Offense couldn't score and they won both. Imagine a complete game!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He had time because the Ravens actually played afraid of Josh Allen. Ultimate respect. They changed what they normally do. 

To Martindale’s credit, he did a ton of post snap adjustments and Josh was confused a few times. But yeah, Wink didn’t bring the heat like usual and that’s a credit to his respect for Allen who’s been killing Cover 0 and Cover 1 looks all year. I can’t believe they totally removed Beasley from the game and gave Diggs as much single coverage as they did. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

But I heard that was supposed to help the Ravens....wahhh

Exactly!! I brought it up early in the week on here and numerous people said the wind would only help the Ravens well where are they now!!

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

To Martindale’s credit, he did a ton of post snap adjustments and Josh was confused a few times. But yeah, Wink didn’t bring the heat like usual and that’s a credit to his respect for Allen who’s been killing Cover 0 and Cover 1 looks all year. I can’t believe they totally removed Beasley from the game and gave Diggs as much single coverage as they did. 

I think he did confuse Allen a few times. He'll learn from it. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He had time because the Ravens actually played afraid of Josh Allen. Ultimate respect. They changed what they normally do. 

The Ravens defense only gave up 10 points. I mean, the strategy arguably worked.

Edited by Paulus
  • Like (+1) 1

Is it just me or does Buffalo never help the field goal kicker by setting him up in the middle of the field. We always run a play to the left or right making the kick more difficult. 

Edited by ALLEN1QB

9 minutes ago, Its Gonna Be Chilly said:

I'm not a fan of either Harbaugh, but if you listen when the coaches meet after the game, Harbaugh says to McDermott "Win the whole thing." I gained a little respect for him. 

He was also really gracious in his post game presser. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'll be honest, at halftime I thought we were screwed because I didn't think our D could dominate their running game (and Lamar's scambles) for a full game. I mean he's bound to break one at some point surely? And those conditions should favor the team with their style. 

I'm amazed the D held up the way it did and kept that same level of discipline

• Agree 2