What you wearing next Sunday for AFC championship game

major

I realized in the 4th quarter of The Colts game last week that I was wearing the same T-shirt I was wearing during last years game vs Houston.  I immediately took it off and then they won.  That T shirt will be in my closet or the trash for the rest of time.  My hoodie that I haven't washed in months is my good charm now.  

14 minutes ago, BillsCuse said:

I realized in the 4th quarter of The Colts game last week that I was wearing the same T-shirt I was wearing during last years game vs Houston.  I immediately took it off and then they won.  That T shirt will be in my closet or the trash for the rest of time.  My hoodie that I haven't washed in months is my good charm now.  

Last time I wore anything bills related during the game was the hail mary game. 

7 hours ago, major said:

This might be hardest call of the week. Last week my Jim Kelly in 1st half and Kevin Everett jersey in 2nd half paid off. Leaning towards wearing a different jersey each quarter next Sunday starting with Allen’s. Yours??

Same thing as last night. Same thing as last week. My official playoff shirt; Tasker and "It might be chilly". If it ain't broke...

My lucky Bills T Shirt......washed of course like Pegs socks ;) 

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I am wearing my Lamar Jackson jersey, the one with the big smudge on the back

That was his pants a few weeks ago ;)