With the performance against the Ravens, Count us in for 2 comp picks when Frazier takes the Houston job

47 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Put me in the group that thinks Frazier has little to no chance of getting hired to be a HC. 

Fair enough. But put me very far out of your group there. My guess is it'll happen, soon though I'd guess not this year. But we'll see.

50 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I’m fine with both coordinators leaving 

Allen runs this offense and McDermott runs the defense. 

Dabolls game plan today was mind blowing bad. running 1 time with that wind in the 1st half? 

we saw it last week two except Allen was able to take over. Shows this team is bigger than its coaches! We will be fine! 

Frazier runs the defense . He's the coordinator.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

If we lose Dabol and Leslie maybe we get four?

Talk about some capital to move around in some drafts. Thats pretty lethal with Beane.  If im Beane im loading up with an all black staff!  Guess thats the idea of it, i bet that after a bit they end up reducing the compensation. Just for example this year, our two 3rd rders combine for ~250 points on the chart... while Jax #1 overall is listed at 3k points.  Relatively, thats some MAJOR compensation!

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

Dabolls game plan today was mind blowing bad. running 1 time with that wind in the 1st half? 

we saw it last week two except Allen was able to take over. Shows this team is bigger than its coaches! We will be fine! 

Absolutely feel the opposite.

I said all week the Bills are best in 4-wide Gun with a RB, or 5-wide empty and that’s exactly what they did.

And they stuck with it all night.

Points were at a premium at this team got the only offensive touchdown of the night through the air.

Only Rex Ryan and you believe that the Bills should have lined up and run the ball all night.

The picks would be nice but I'd rather have Frazier remain in the job.

34 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Talk about some capital to move around in some drafts. Thats pretty lethal with Beane.  If im Beane im loading up with an all black staff!  Guess thats the idea of it, i bet that after a bit they end up reducing the compensation. Just for example this year, our two 3rd rders combine for ~250 points on the chart... while Jax #1 overall is listed at 3k points.  Relatively, thats some MAJOR compensation!

This is actually exactly what the NFL is trying for -- it's been very difficult for black coaches to move up to be coordinators, and most HCs are hired from the coordinator position.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought Watson wants Bieniemy.

Heard he wanted Salah, so that's supposedly why he was interested in going to San Fran. Rumors are that Bieniemy does not interview well, whether that's GM talk for not a great leader skill set or just looks better because of Reid?

If Daboll leaves for LA I'm intrigued as to what we do OC wise, I'm not sure I want Dorsey cutting his teeth as an OC with our group, but maybe Daboll takes him. Who do we hire. If Frazier leaves what do we do at DC?

4 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Is that right? Then how come when the Bills D is off the board is trying to run off Frazier?  Or is it only Frazier’s fault when the D is off, but when they play well McDermott runs the D?  🙄

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Monty98 said:

If Daboll leaves for LA I'm intrigued as to what we do OC wise, I'm not sure I want Dorsey cutting his teeth as an OC with our group, but maybe Daboll takes him. Who do we hire. If Frazier leaves what do we do at DC?

I’d imagine that Dorsey and Pederson are at the top of McD’s list. 

5 hours ago, Utah John said:

The picks would be nice but I'd rather have Frazier remain in the job.

This is actually exactly what the NFL is trying for -- it's been very difficult for black coaches to move up to be coordinators, and most HCs are hired from the coordinator position.

I still don’t get this. The number of minority HC coaches in the NFL is perfectly in line with demographics. 

Just because the player pool is grossly imbalanced, doesn’t mean all aspects that touch it also have to be this imbalanced. 

The only way this makes sense, is if the NFL is straight up admitting that NFL execs/owners are full throated racists who need to be brought to heel. I have ZERO confidence that this is the case. 

The goal should be to break down the ol’ boys club where coaches sons and BS like that get positions while others who are much more promising are looked over. 

This isn’t a race issue, it’s a nepotism issue. That’s where the focus should be becuase as a previous posted mentioned, why would you EVER hire a non-minority in any position below, OC/DC or GM?