With the performance against the Ravens, Count us in for 2 comp picks when Frazier takes the Houston job

11 minutes ago, zevo said:

What’s this comp pick talk about?

If the Texans hire Frazier, a minority coach, to be their HC, the Bills get a 3rd round pick at the very end of the 3rd round in the next 2 drafts.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I’m fine with both coordinators leaving 

Allen runs this offense and McDermott runs the defense. 

Dabolls game plan today was mind blowing bad. running 1 time with that wind in the 1st half? 

we saw it last week two except Allen was able to take over. Shows this team is bigger than its coaches! We will be fine! 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, zevo said:

What’s this comp pick talk about?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/14/nfl-compensatory-picks-for-minority-coaches-and-executives-explained/#:~:text=(i) The employer-club,hired as either a Head

(i) The employer-club of a minority employee who has been hired by another club as its Head Coach or Primary Football Executive (General Manager) shall receive Draft choice compensation in the form of a compensatory Draft pick in the third round in each of the next two Drafts for an employee hired as either a Head Coach or Primary Football Executive, or for the next three Drafts if it has two employees hired for both positions. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

If we lose Dabol and Leslie maybe we get four?

nope Daboll not a minority candidate

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Bangarang said:

True but I think there's a lot of pressure to please Watson. Trading him though would definitely get them a really good haul of picks that should help with their rebuild.

Seems to me Watson wants minority GMs and coaches.  So...

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I’m fine with both coordinators leaving 

Allen runs this offense and McDermott runs the defense. 

Dabolls game plan today was mind blowing bad. running 1 time with that wind in the 1st half? 

we saw it last week two except Allen was able to take over. Shows this team is bigger than its coaches! We will be fine! 

When in actuality, you have absolutely no clue.  Pretending is fun though 

• Agree 1