How bout that D

The way the defense started out it was “0h Sh!t!”  Two straight runs for first downs followed by a 9 yard run.  Then they tightened it up.   Edwards had 23 yards on that first drive but finished with only 42.  Sure they got 150 yards as a team but it took 32 carries.  With Jackson being their QB, I’ll take it.

Game ball to Mother Nature for playing havoc on Tucker’s kicks.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I think Edmunds played his best game as a pro tonight 

It was a really good one, likely his best.  After a tough first drive too.  I was worried about him at the start, but he wrecked shop

I was very impressed with the game-plan, execution and high energy style of play! Everything just seemed to work in perfect unison for the greater part of the game. I thought guys were trying to rip and strip the Raven runners and receivers a lot more than I remember from previous games. Hughes with the sacks and consistent pressure, and Johnson with another huge pick six that proved to be the play of the game IMO. I agree with others who say it was Edmunds best game of his very young career, as he seemed to have a presence and impact on many plays tonight.

I was 27 last time Buffalo made it to the AFC Championship Game and it has never felt better than right now. The 4 Super Bowl runs had their own incredible moments, but I feel the roster we now have and will continue to build on, will keep Buffalo in contention for a very large window. Allen is only 24 and seemingly ready to win a SB this season.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The whole D deserves props from top to bottom everyone made plays.

From Horrible Harry to every ones favorite whipping boy Trent Murphy to our college walk on UDFA starting  corner Wallace they all worked hard and together :)

11 :)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The Chiefs ascared

John, that video is so freakin funny.  Thanks for the insert.  The simpletons are going to say, we lost last time so we’ll lose this time.  We are now fully healthy, the O Line is right, and we are going to be a lot more aggressive on defense this time.  If they think they are going to run for 265 yards, they are nuts.  

Bad things comin, baaad.