Bill win! But do you guys regret that you weren’t entertained?

32 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I'm happiest about the win, but wish we could have a complete game.

Hopefully next week is where we put it all together. Josh in the elements isn't at his best, so hoping wherever we play the weather is conducive to a productive passing game 😁

Offense scored 6 points, defense scored 6 points, special teams scored 5 points.  I would call that a complete game.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

So a ferocious defensive performance isn't entertaining?

Maybe you should watch the big 12

Sure, it might have been more satifying to beat them 51-3, but that was an intensely entertaining football game, in my book. Defense played their asses off, beat a team they weren't supposed to beat, and the offense did what it had to. They opening TD in the second half was incredible...not only netted them a TD, but took a lot of time off the clock.  It was reminiscent of the Steelers game earlier this year.  This wasn't the Jets or Jaguars we were playing...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

Josh only passed for 206 yards and we only got 10 offensive points.   This game was primarily won by defense . But it want entertaining.  I heard we need 300 yard passing games with lots of points. And shouldn’t  care about defense.   

I was entertained. We scored 17.  Great game.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We are in the AFC title game without the guy who pretty much put the team on his back playing an average game....wake me up from the dream 👍

The Bills find ways to win as a team

• Like (+1) 1

It's playoff football---who makes the biggest mistakes will end up mattering on the biggest stage.    We heard all week about the vaunted Ravens running game and the electric plays of LJ, and how the Ravens defense was more than ready for the Bills passing game.    in the final analysis, the offense made enough plays to get a lead and the Bills defense made the big play when it mattered.   I don't give a shtte about the weather, it surely impacted both teams.    But we advanced and the Ravens did not.     

Edited by Turf Toejam 34
  • Like (+1) 1

I don’t even have to read the OP to know it is hot garbage...

When your team is fighting for their playoff lives, you get your entertainment from them having more points than their opponent when the clock hits zero...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

It is sarcasm.  You were likely on hiatus during the time we had like  half a dozen threads about the need for offense and entertainment.  This is a tongue in cheek take on the ridiculous position .

Is it a ridiculous position when we are this good now because of the high powered passing game? We are the only team to not run the ball in the first quarter of a divisional playoff game. There were also quite a few threads about how a #1WR doesn't lead to winning and may acually be detrimental to that end.

Edited by Rock-A-Bye Beasley