Bill win! But do you guys regret that you weren’t entertained?

22 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Josh only passed for 206 yards and we only got 10 offensive points.   This game was primarily won by defense . But it want entertaining.  I heard we need 300 yard passing games with lots of points. And shouldn’t  care about defense.   

Imagine having any negative emotions in your heart right now. COULDNT BE ME

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Josh only passed for 206 yards and we only got 10 offensive points.   This game was primarily won by defense . But it want entertaining.  I heard we need 300 yard passing games with lots of points. And shouldn’t  care about defense.   

prissy...it suits you

• Like (+1) 1

Despite the national media jumping off bandwagon this week I thought if we could score in the high 20s we could take this thing

been watching NFL Football since 1968. Big fan of defense. Tonight showed how important it it still is

just win baby!!!

• Like (+1) 2

A win is a win is a win. 
I browsed some of that gameday thread and some posters should be ashamed of themselves. 
It’s a team game. They fought hard. It was tough weather conditions. If tucker is missing field goals inside 50 the weather is a big deal. 

Most importantly, the refs did not control this game. It’s a definitive win with no shady ref calls. Enjoy. 

• Like (+1) 3

We played them at their game. Got their offense stuck in the mud and made the knockout punch on defense. 

I was entertained as hell. I love gritty games. This was gritty. 

We were neutralized by a very good defense but got a touchdown drive when they couldn’t get one. Their offense had no answer to our defensive game plan. Special teams was basically a wash with missed kicks and short punts. 

These kind of postseason wins put hair on chest and give you confidence that we’re a team that can lean on all our phases for the win. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Olliemets said:

Despite the national media jumping off bandwagon this week I thought if we could score in the high 20s we could take this thing

been watching NFL Football since 1968. Big fan of defense. Tonight showed how important it it still is

just win baby!!!

My earliest football memory is watching Mini Max Anderson swallowing his tongue.  

10 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I think the OP may have been trying to be facetious, but didn't do a very good job of portraying that.

Doh.   I misread Prissy's typo ("But it want entertaining") to mean, "But I want entertaining" instead of "But it wasn't entertaining".  Pure sarcasm.  I recant.

• Like (+1) 1