Bill win! But do you guys regret that you weren’t entertained?

At this stage of the game, it's not really about entertainment.

It's about finding a way to claw and fight for wins.

And we now have 15 on the season.

2 left to go.

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

12 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Josh only passed for 206 yards and we only got 10 offensive points.   This game was primarily won by defense . But it want entertaining.  I heard we need 300 yard passing games with lots of points. And shouldn’t  care about defense.   

S1SAyNJ.gif

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CSBill said:

NOT entertained???? It was a heck of a game. 

Yes, maybe not in the traditional sense, but it was tight, tense, close, and a defensive battle most of the way.

I don't think either QB ever really got in stride, but that relates to the defensive battle going on.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, nikuman said:

We won against one of the very best defenses in the league.  Geez.  Take a minute to enjoy it, Debbie Downer.

I think the OP may have been trying to be facetious, but didn't do a very good job of portraying that.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I recall the Bills only putting up like a FG in the 91 AFC Championship game against Elway...doesn’t matter how you get there, just keep winning...

I was just thinking of that game. It's a lot better at the stadium than at home. I'm a wreck!

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah, as BigDingus said, it would have been nice to see a complete win: offensive, defensive and ST dominance.  Like the 51-3 Raiders game years ago.

But here's the thing.  A lot of folks predicted that the Ravens would win, that we couldn't stop their running attack.  Lamar didn't do crap before his injury and the Ravens never found the endzone. 

Watching a good defensive performance in a big win is plenty entertaining for me.  

Two more, baby, and then I can throw out the sweatshirt I wore today: "Just One Before I Die."  

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Josh only passed for 206 yards and we only got 10 offensive points.   This game was primarily won by defense . But it want entertaining.  I heard we need 300 yard passing games with lots of points. And shouldn’t  care about defense.   

Taken at face value that knucklehead was not entertained tonight, disappointed with the win, tool.

We are playing playoff football boys!  Beaten two strong teams.

Good times!