Bill win! But do you guys regret that you weren’t entertained?

5 hours ago, prissythecat said:

Josh only passed for 206 yards and we only got 10 offensive points.   This game was primarily won by defense . But it want entertaining.  I heard we need 300 yard passing games with lots of points. And shouldn’t  care about defense.   

you weren't entertained? I was

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t even have to read the OP to know it is hot garbage...

When your team is fighting for their playoff lives, you get your entertainment from them having more points than their opponent when the clock hits zero...

100%.  It kept me on the edge of the seat on every play...I threw up when they gave that 20 yard rushing first down.

• Haha (+1) 1

Speak for yourself OP I was entertained to defensive performance for the ages....I bet the Titans fans are envious ;) 

It doesn't matter how you win....there are no style points.

Besides I was overjoyed the D got it done after all the crap they have been taking from the media and some so called fans saying they couldn't stop this one dimensional juggernaut.

I checked the sarcasm box prissy because I hope your kidding ;)

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Hell no!  It would probably attract investigations by competition committees, the FBI, and the ATF.

But if they did complain they would probably get more comp picks ;)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, prissythecat said:

Josh only passed for 206 yards and we only got 10 offensive points.   This game was primarily won by defense . But it want entertaining.  I heard we need 300 yard passing games with lots of points. And shouldn’t  care about defense.   

The wind affected the down field passes and they had lots of chances. 

4 minutes ago, Sweats said:

But more importantly, what does Jim Kelly think?.....apparently, all the news reporters keep asking him his opinion of this team

Here is what he tweeted

We did it, onto the AFC championship game. Unbelievable!!! Congratulations to the players, staff and organization!!!!!! #GoBills

11:44 PM · Jan 16, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Great defensive play entertains me just fine.

Two pretty good offenses were slowed down by great defensive schemes and execution.

For me, it makes every possession that much more intense and meaningful instead of just watching blown coverages, bad tackling, and stupid PI calls for 3 hours.

Not for one second!  I was entertained the whole time.   Wasn't even able to sit down the whole game.  But seriously,  If the wind was bad,  why did the Bills literally not run the ball at all?  I am not sure  of the number but it seemed like i could count the amount of times we ran on one hand?

Not overly concerned with it,  a win is a win!  But I dont think I have ever seen a game with so little running.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, prissythecat said:

Not sure about that. I would argue the first drive on the 2nd half was the second most important part of the game after the interception. 

When the wind is brutal is makes it much easier to play defense and much harder to play offense.  It allowed our defense to focus almost exclusively on the run game.  There were probably 4 plays in the game yesterday that the wind resulted in preventing offenses from scoring TD's.  I remember quite a few wide open receivers for BOTH teams that were easy touchdowns without the wind. People have no idea how bad that wind was. My neighbor said it was the worst he has ever seen in the stadium.  The goal posts were shaking and it with only 6k fans it blew very unusually as compared to the usual win when the stadium in packed.