nick wright and the condiments!!

aceman_16

22 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Jerk for the sake of being a jerk.  Ignore this tool bag.  He is nothing unless the fans make him something

Seriously. This dbag is gonna get huge notoriety after he douses himself with ketchup and mustard. Win win situation for him. He's right and he's an expert. Loses and  he gets a huge PR stunt all over twit. Let the guy die already. Who cares.

• Like (+1) 1

The best response would be to completely ignore Wright’s existence and deny him his 15 minutes.  The guy has tried to build his career by antagonizing us - completely ice him and let him go back to obscurity. 

if anything, change his Wikipedia to, “Nick Wright - nah never heard of him”

Edited by DasNootz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, downunderbill said:

I think he was actually being sincere in his congratulations, the last sentence was just the KC homerism coming out.

Last night for sure.  But Monday he will either go:  Can't beat Mahomes or won't beat Mayfield.  And if somehow we do that, it will be won't beat Rodgers.  The way GB played yesterday, no one is beating GB in the conference game.  

12 hours ago, Michael1962 said:

I heard that he backed out of it.

I heard that the bet had been canceled... shows what sort of weasel he is...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

I heard that the bet had been canceled... shows what sort of weasel he is...

Not true. He let Colin back out as a birthday present. He committed to his side of the bet though. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, wjag said:

Not true. He let Colin back out as a birthday present. He committed to his side of the bet though. 

I stand corrected then,