Chris Collinsworth: Bills haven't been to the playoffs in a long long time

pennstate10

10 hours ago, mattynh said:

You guys don’t realize how hard that job is to not have dead air and keep it moving.   I really think he was talking about really being a factor in the playoffs.  Based on what he said I agree it was not accurate for the bills but I’m not butt hurt at all 

Yeah, the color guy does have to fill empty air time. 

But he's paid millions to do so. 

Dont tell me things that aren't true, like the Bills and playoffs, Allen missing Diggs because he threw a line drive (he didn't, watch the throw, looked like Allen was pulling a string to get air under it), or Bills had no called running plays in the first half. 

Do some homework. Read this message board. Get some interns to do some research. 

Tell me about Bills salary cap quandary for next year. 

Tell me that PFF rating Milano as 41 out of 80 LB is simply wrong. 

Tell me about Dion Dawkins writing style (it's got a serious TomWolfe influence) and what he wrote about in his latest post. Just rehashing the info in Dawkins post could fill 10 minutes of air time. 

Tell me about games in windy OP where a punt actually went backwards. 

Tell me stats about which NFL QB throw with highest velocity based on radar guns. 

Really it's not hard. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Man with No Name said:

Collinsworth waxed poetic on Allen the entire pittsburgh game. and he was not unfair tonight. people hear what they wanna hear. He says a few dumb things, but he has a fun personality and he does have good insight. 

It is funny how different fans interpret these things. I noticed the Baltimore fans were complaining about the amount of love Collinsworth was giving Allen. To be fair to him he does seem to really like Allen and did complement him a lot.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

It is funny how different fans interpret these things. I noticed the Baltimore fans were complaining about the amount of love Collinsworth was giving Allen. To be fair to him he does seem to really like Allen and did complement him a lot.

A huge component of our fan base seems to *need* to feel like we are totally disrespected by everyone, all the time.

Oh, and the refs are all out to screw us (and only us) in every game we play.

I'm sure the fans around the league feel the same way about their team too.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I caught that and thought huh?

Didn't he also say Lamar is a pure pocket passer or something?

i think it was something along of the lines of "what people don't know about lamar jackson is that he is a pocket passer. if you go back and watch his tape from Louisville..."

I do think the NBC production was bad last night. Missed a lot of replays that should've been shown. And I also think some of the insight and/or talking points we expect from the guys is supposed to come from the guys in production. 

30 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

A huge component of our fan base seems to *need* to feel like we are totally disrespected by everyone, all the time.

Oh, and the refs are all out to screw us (and only us) in every game we play.

I'm sure the fans around the league feel the same way about their team too.

Well the Buffalo Bills themselves are posting things today from a National pundit moron with his bad take on the Bills/Ravens game. So I guess it’s not just Bills fans who seem to *need* to complain about being disrespected. Kind of ruins that narrative you’ve got going huh?