Bills 17, Ravens 3 Playoff Game Balls!!! We are 1 win away from the Super Bowl!

YoloinOhio

Hughes ( who deserves this playoff run more than he? )

Johnson - turning point in 2 key victories so far this year. 

Edmunds ( now has played extremely well in all 3 playoff games in career)

Diggs - He’s just money in the bank

Frazier - his most dominant performance in his largest ever game with the Bills

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Success said:

How great to win a game where Josh Allen didn't have to do everything.

I think a year from now, the only thing I'll remember about the game is the 100+ yard pick 6.  But that's totally fine.

Offensively, the Bills need a center, RB, TE. Defensively, they need DL. I'm sure Beane will add these pieces to keep this run going for years to come. 

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Unpopular opinion but I'm giving Murphy some love.  He contained Lamar on a few plays that otherwise could have went really bad for us.

Agree... I would include Phillips as a guy who’s had a rough season that played very well tonight. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So Josh Allen doesnt get a game ball?

No interceptions

With no running game still managed the game with no errors a touchdown and some amazing throws in the wind

He just wasnt the MOST impactful player on the field today

Wind was indeed a huge factor in the passing game all night. It may have kept the Bills from winning more like 35-10

Taron Johnson!

with a little help from . . .

The 6700 fans at the game -- Outstanding performance!

Frazier, and all the Defensive Coaches -- Best Coaching job since he's been here

Hughes

Murphy

Milano

Edmunds

The entire D-Line

Diggs

Allen

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, FieldGeneral said:

If you would have told me that we score 1 TD and still win, I would have called you a liar. Go Buffalo. Erase all those bad memories and bring Lombardi to One Bills Drive!!!!!!!

You spelled ‘Two’ wrong..

8 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

For the record, we are undefeated in AFC Championship games!

‘88 Bengals say 👋

8 hours ago, otagoyellow said:

I'm not crying, you're crying! What an amazing feeling to be back in the big conference dance after so long watching from the sidelines. I love this team! I love this board! LET'S GO BILLS!!! Punch that return ticket to Tampa!!! 

No, YOU are!

2A0AA2F7-9C0C-469F-A042-853B7C8EC512.jpeg

7 hours ago, Momma Pecoraro said:

Hank Stram says hi.

For the record, wtf are you talking about? AF L ?

Taron gets a specific call out for the biggest play of the game. Twice this year!

Our head coach and Leslie who came up with just a masterful plan for Lamar.

The D - held up in their assignments on the line and really gave Lamar no breathing  room. Harry, Hughes ,Murphy .  Milano and Edmunds were running all over the field, taking good angles and finishing the job. The back end did a great job on Mark Andrew’s at the end. 

On O I guess we go Diggs, Allen and Smoke. Made just enough happen to get some points on their side of the ball while not having a back breaker play like Lamar. 

This team has few superstars, but no weaknesses.  Even our "weakest" players made plays:

1.  Much maligned CB2 Levi Wallace had an excellent sack of Jackson, hanging on to his jersey and spinning him around.

2. Fan punching bag Trent Murphy held his own 1-on-1 with Lamar in the backfield, containing Lamar till the cavalry arrived, resulting in a sack.

3. Still not playing at the level he was at last year prior to his knee injury, Harrison Philips stuffed several inside runs.

4. Nobody heard Ike Boettger's name all night, clear indication he was holding his own.

5. Devin Singletary.....uh....actually, I would not be disappointed if he ceased being our every-down back.

• Thank you (+1) 1