1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff BILLS GOING TO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Postgame Thread

I’m in Phoenix on vacation. I may leave my Bills hoodie in Scottsdale with a note to Kyler saying “you had your Hail Murray, but we’re one win away from the SuperBowl. How you doing?” Oh, and Vodka and Tea never tasted so good!

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Except we were hotter than them.  Although we did spend the first half beating ourselves!!  We didn't beat Josh Allen, so I don't understand your second sentence....

But, but, but.....This is what all of the experts in the sports media world told all of us!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

YYYYYYEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!

I was really afraid of the Ravens ....  I couldn't even watch anything about the Bills vs Ravens for the last two or three days. 

Bring on the Chiefs or Browns, whoever ...  this team is the real deal!

It sincerely took you to 15-3 to believe in the Bills?  A team that just shut down the #1 running offense, #6 defense, and beat most of the top 5 defenses in the NFL all year.

I think we are winning the Super Bowl. No hyperbole.

We’ve beaten the 2 toughest defenses in the playoffs and our O hasn’t even been on fire. Our D is rounding into form after a difficult game against the Colts. We’ve seen KC once, I suspect we will play better on both sides of the ball if we meet them again. If we can shut down the Ravens running game, we can shut down the Browns O. We can take anyone in the NFC and I hope to god its Brady in the Super Bowl

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 3

This game creates a real problem for the national media NFL experts.  Their narrative about our defense just got flushed down the toilet and if they try to say the offense is a problem we can tell them to go find a wind tunnel and try throwing the football.

The astute "experts" will note that if our offense plays like it did against the Colts and the D plays like it did against the Ravens - WATCH OUT.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Cleveland has a better chance to win than most think.  They have a very potent running game with Chubb and Hunt.  As long as Baker doesn’t lay and egg and their defense can prevent Mahomes from lightning them up thru the air,  Cleveland definitely has a chance.

obviously,  we’re pulling for Cleveland so that we get the home field next week,  but they would pose a serious challenge for us with that power run game.  Chubb is a beast.

Edited by bills6969
  • Like (+1) 3