1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff BILLS GOING TO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Postgame Thread

35 minutes ago, wjag said:

Murph is prone to exaggeration. It was only 101 yards not 102. Such a homer. 

I bet the jab at humor, but I’m convinced Murph is right and the official NFL ruling is wrong, robbing us of another AllTime Playoff record. Johnson’s feet were 3 yards deep in the endzone so even if his hands/the ball was only 2 yards deep, it’s still the new record.  

Alas, woe is me..

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

I bet the jab at humor, but I’m convinced Murph is right and the official NFL ruling is wrong, robbing us of another AllTime Playoff record. Johnson’s feet were 3 yards deep in the endzone so even if his hands/the ball was only 2 yards deep, it’s still the new record.  

Alas, woe is me..

Don’t they review all games and  stats?  Could be it gets corrected. 

Beautiful Sunday. Birds all happily chirping and what not.... our Buffalo Bills are playing next week, 1 more game to determine the right to play in the Super Bowl! I'm just so proud and it's well deserved for this franchise and it's fans.

Would love for the Browns to pull off the W and the Bills host the AFCCG. My eyes water at the very thought.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Is there a reason why we don’t run that 4-3 defense more? 

McDermott helped take the panthers to the super bowl in a 4-3. Why do we insist on using a two LB set so much?

🤦‍♂️ Less talking, more watching may give you the answer..

D3D1A0AC-9954-4318-AE7C-67B164ADA86D.jpeg

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Lately as I watch on TV I find myself screaming "show the game"! 

Too many closeups and stat cutaways in between plays.

100% agree. They come back from commercials right to the snap within a second too much now too.

Congrats from Cleveland. Well deserved win for you guys. Buffalo has always been a class franchise and fanbase. Cleveland fans will never forget how the Buffalo was one of two cities that stood up for us while the NFL stole our old Browns. Enjoy the win Bills fans and hopefully we will see you next weekend.

• Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, finn said:

I had the opposite reaction. The wind is blowing down long passes, yet Daboll keeps calling them for the entire first half. Based on McDermott's post-game comments, I suspect he told Daboll at halftime to knock it off. If the Bills had lost, Daboll would be excoriated on this board--for good reason. The ten-yard passes appeared to be there all game, and what success the Bills did have passing was due mostly to them. It seems to me Daboll's all-pass plan was stupid under the wind conditions, and, worse, he didn't change it when it failed, at least not until half time. My sense was that a more balanced attack of runs--even very short ones--and short passes might have led the Bills to a lopsided lead by halftime. Frazier and McDermott are the heroes here. We don't need a goat, but let's just say it's lucky for Daboll the Bills won. That first half was bone headed on his part. 

This 10 yard passes would not have been there without the Shot Plays. The Ravens would have started squatting the routes. 

• Agree 2