1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff BILLS GOING TO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Postgame Thread

14 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I just heard a great example of the goofy media narrative around these games.  A guy on Fox sport radio was wondering how different the game would have been had the Ravens hit those two FG's.

My first thought on hearing this was "yea and how different is the game if we hit our two FG's from almost the exact same spot".

My second thought is "they actually pay you money to talk about the NFL on the radio?  A freaking drunk Bills fan who just jumped through a flaming table could do a better job."

What if Brown kept running on that deep route?  What if Davis had caught that pass in the end zone?  What if our center was snapping the ball to Lamar?  Sheesh.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The wide angle is even better as it shows lamar watching on. As much as was made about Lamar v. Allen, it really came down to which one didn't make the mistake. (and a lucky bounce on the fumble)

It definitely came down to the defenses. But let’s not forget the ravens had 3 fumbles and recovered ALL of them. Lady Luck was working for both teams at times last night. 

... I’m encouraged that our team showed yet another way they can win a game. In the playoffs, no less. 

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

What if Brown kept running on that deep route?  What if Davis had caught that pass in the end zone?  What if our center was snapping the ball to Lamar?  Sheesh.

Right. How different does the game look if the ravens don’t find luck on all ALL THREE of their fumbles. 

I’d like to know the odds on a team fumbling 3 times and getting every single one back. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

My other favorite thing about last nights game m. Bills just decided ***** Running. Josh this is on you. Absolutely LOVE in a game the weather was hurting the passing game McD and Daboll called a Game that intentionally tossed the Run Game out the window and Said Josh our offense goes through your Arm. LOVE IT. 

How much has McD grown since his initial arrival. 

• Like (+1) 5

Comments on Ravens fan forum 

Classy act by Buffalo fans

After Lamar got hurt, "the Bills Mafia wanted to do something for the Ravens’ quarterback. As they have done many times in the past, the fan base went the donation route. One fan on Reddit found that Jackson’s favorite charity was Blessings in a Backpack.

He posted his donation and it has since taken off with many other fans sending money to the cause."

https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...U_FgR5kSxw&s=1

Re: Classy act by Buffalo fans

Great fans. They deserve a Superbowl and I hope they do it.

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?207243-Classy-act-by-Buffalo-fans&s=3f4c5a3a983d697dbf054a448ef07cc6

• Like (+1) 4

8 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I love this team.  Also, if you look at the video of the defense running down and mobbing Johnson in the end zone.  ... who’s running right down the side line cheering and then joins the mob... #5.   Just pretty awesome.  

And goes to show, as another poster said, this is a team. Everyone plays their part, everyone is involved, every one has bought in to the process!

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

My other favorite thing about last nights game m. Bills just decided ***** Running. Josh this is on you. Absolutely LOVE in a game the weather was hurting the passing game McD and Daboll called a Game that intentionally tossed the Run Game out the window and Said Josh our offense goes through your Arm. LOVE IT. 

How much has McD grown since his initial arrival. 

I had the opposite reaction. The wind is blowing down long passes, yet Daboll keeps calling them for the entire first half. Based on McDermott's post-game comments, I suspect he told Daboll at halftime to knock it off. If the Bills had lost, Daboll would be excoriated on this board--for good reason. The ten-yard passes appeared to be there all game, and what success the Bills did have passing was due mostly to them. It seems to me Daboll's all-pass plan was stupid under the wind conditions, and, worse, he didn't change it when it failed, at least not until half time. My sense was that a more balanced attack of runs--even very short ones--and short passes might have led the Bills to a lopsided lead by halftime. Frazier and McDermott are the heroes here. We don't need a goat, but let's just say it's lucky for Daboll the Bills won. That first half was bone headed on his part. 

• Like (+1) 4