1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff BILLS GOING TO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Postgame Thread

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5.22am.... but WORTH IT ! a small hello from France I'm drunk as ***** had to open a second good wine bottle during the 2nd half time preps to defense and OLine !   so fa

GO BROWNS!

Tears?  I had plenty of fears.  Now I'm drinking beers!

Posted Images

I think the Browns win,  but i would rather play KC there.  For some reason i feel the offense is more explosive in road games this year and i have no stats at my fingertips to back that up. Just a feeling.

Edited by zow2
  • Like (+1) 2
Just now, Nextmanup said:

You want the Chiefs to win?

To be the best you have to beat the best! ***** yea I want to beat the Chiefs. Plus the Browns are garbage and I never want them to win another game.

• Like (+1) 2
14 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Who cares what the Baltimore media should do b.c they are going to be sitting home watching the Bills play next week.

Apparently, the poster I responded to cares how the Baltimore media frames it. I certainly couldn’t care less. I just expect them to be honest, that’s all.

Just now, BillsfaninSB said:

Anything can happen.  KC hasn’t played in awhile and they were not exactly knocking teams out down the stretch.  

Mahomes covers over a lot of ills. Still Andy Reid is coming off a bye week

Gonna take an odd play or two for Browns to win

Cleveland has a ton of talent on both sides of the ball and... Any given sunday and all that happy horse crap. 

KC winning is not a foregone conclusion in my eyes, anyway, whoever wins HAS GOTTA GET PAST US!!!

WOOHOO!! GO BILLS!!!