1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff BILLS GOING TO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Postgame Thread

5 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Just saw a shot from the airport with Jackson posing with some Bills fans at the fence. Hopefully someone can post it. I can’t figure out how to do it. Pretty impressive and classy by him I’ll have to admit. 

He’s a good kid.  I root for him when he’s not playing the Bills.  He’s not the best thrower of the football or decision maker as a passer but I think he good enough at what he does, to win a super bowl of given the proper weapons their OL got completely dominated by our DL in pass protection, they had a few drops and their WRs ******* b**w.  

not many QBs could win that many games with those WRs.  It’s hard to pound the rock 24/7 with success when the defense doesn’t respect any of the WRs. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, buffalo2218 said:

Look at the replay and see for yourself, I didn't see his head bounce off the turf at all

If you're serious, I'm blown away by this take. Can you screenshot the video you're watching? Is this some sort of bootleg version of the game lol?

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I can't say I've ever seen anything like this before. A player leaves for another team in free agency but still openly roots for the team he left. He wasn't even here that long. Buffalo is a special place.

Special city...special fans...players that don't know better seem to always disparage Buffalo until they actually play there. Then everything changes. It's like tonight when 6700 fans sounded like 70,000. 2 straight false starts. Bills fans are like no fans on the planet. 

• Like (+1) 3

The ravens had triple the penalties we had.

The best kicker ever missed two FGs.

We had the longest Interception return for a TD in playoff history. 

We had a 2 TD lead in the 4th quarter.....and we continued to throw haymakers into the end zone.  I love it so much.  

This is a different Buffalo Bills

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Logic said:

The Bills just held Lamar Jackson to 34 yards rushing, sacked him four times, and pick-sixed him in the end zone.

That actually happened. On national TV. In the PLAYOFFS.

Dear Sir, Could you send a facsimile message (a.k.a. "fax") to P.F.F. (a.k.a. "Pro Football Focus"), with said intel? I have a feeling that their monitors were turned off, and there may have been a disturbance in their computing systems, corrupting the data for said Divisional Round game, which we are discussing. I could be egregiously wrong, though, so do please check the facts, prior to contacting said media god entity...

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, scuba guy said:

Well it's official 

Buffalo will pick,29th or later in the 2021 draft

We will have to wait,til like 9pm for our 1st round pick

What a great feeling

Go 🐃

I predict it will be pick 29.

We will trade up from 32 with Tampa to take Brady as our backup QB - it's the only weak link on our roster.

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I predict it will be pick 29.

We will trade down from 32 with Tampa to take Brady as our backup QB - it's the only weak link on our roster.

Wouldn't we be trading up in this scenario? Or is this a shedding salary type of thing 😂

Edited by NickelCity

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

This is going to be the most relaxing Sunday ever.  

Not if you were in Australia it wasn't!

The Johnson intercept happened around 14.45 AEDST Sunday. That's when I relaxed a little.

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You can see it in this clip.  About 30 seconds in.  His head bangs off the turf but good.

There is no reasonable refutation of this fact. The back of his head hit the turf HARD and his immediate reaction--both hands clutching the sides of his helmet--is an unmistakable sign of "damage."