1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff BILLS GOING TO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Postgame Thread

1 minute ago, Figster said:

I think for the 1st time in a long time the Chiefs might be feeling a little pressure. Number 2 seed has advanced. They have not. Facing a very hungry Browns team. Rusty

I like it... 

Edited by Figster

Give me the Chiefs all day

I want a rematch. This defense plays so much better when offenses don’t have an elite oline and the browns do. 

also we can score on that chiefs defense 

Playing in KC with no winds will be lovely 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Like (+1) 1

Here’s a thought. The Bills have knocked off  two legitimate teams in the playoffs and are now awaiting tomorrow’s game to see who they play in the AFC Championship game. Two games, two hard fought wins. 

The Chiefs haven’t even played a down yet. Momentum is big, especially with an extra day off going into next week’s game. Tonight, it feels so good. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Gonna sleep well tonight.  Was very nervous about this game, but I couldn't have asked for more. This team is legit.

You and me both my friend...I just kept thinking Jackson was gonna give us fits, seeing as how in our two main losses, we got trampled on the ground.  And I got ESPECIALLY nervous when earlier in the week Milano had said they were confident that they could contain Lamar....but I'll be damned if our defense (for the most part) didn't play one heckuva game!!  Yes we dodged a few major bullets, but overall our D was disciplined, they tackled soundly, they got GREAT pressure on LJ...i was highly impressed with our pass rush today!!!  

I'm still high off this win, and it's enough to carry me through this week and get me to next Sunday!!! Enjoy this moment y'all....and can't NOBODY take it from us!!!

• Agree 2

51 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Fans want another home game 

Holy ***** what is is

God doesnt give you what you need

God gives you waht you can handle

We are coming  up throught he hard way in the playoffs....the steelers would have been easier....we got the colts.....the browns woudl have been easier....we got the ravens

Just bring on anybody

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Once a Bill, always a Bill

I can't say I've ever seen anything like this before. A player leaves for another team in free agency but still openly roots for the team he left. He wasn't even here that long. Buffalo is a special place.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1