1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff BILLS GOING TO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Postgame Thread

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

No one still alive rooting for the Browns has had a happy experience.

But we can beat the Chiefs. 

Yea I legit have zero preference.

A bigger part of me wants to see Mahomes v Allen and I definitely think the league does to.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, AdrianW said:

Watch #61 Zimmer on Taron's beautiful pick 6, dude has wheels too

No kidding! He was like one of the first ones to celebrate in the end zone and I was like, “how did he get there so fast?”

I dont think it matters who we play. I trust our coaching staff. McDermott brought in the right staff for sure. If we lose personel due to success I trust Beane and McDermott to replace them with adequate coaches and scouts. I honestly don't know what's going to happen with the cap going forward. If they can continue to hit on 4th and 5th rounders though the roster will be full of good contracts for rising talent. This win today leaves me with the ultimate praise to the Bills players and staff. They had the right plan and executed it to perfection. I mean Tremaine was hitting holes at the right time. The dline rotation was  great. Josh did enough and looked like a leader. The only negative from this game for me was the same as the Colts game. If we give Mahommes the middle of the field he will slice and dice. LFG AFC TITLE GAME!!!!!!

Edited by Mr. K
  • Like (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, WideNine said:

It did hit the turf.

You could see him arguing with the trainers all the way to the locker room.

NFL has gotten more strict around that protocol.

Looked like he was having difficulty keeping his balance 

• Agree 2

I truly don’t care which team we play.

If it’s the Browns, we get to host the title game, and The Battle of Lake Erie would be lit.

If it’s the Chiefs, we get to see how our boys match up against the champs. 

Also, Allen beating Lamar, Mahomes, and Rodgers in back to back to back games would launch him into the stratosphere of superstardom.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I kissed everyone around me after the pick six.  (With my mask on, of course)

He intercepted it I screamed with excitement. He brings it out of the end zone I'm screaming no, no, no!  He gets to the 20 I'm screaming good decision.  :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TylerD said:

Congrats folks!!!!!!!! Damn happy for you guys and your team. Hope you guys win it all! That way, I can at least say Colts lost to the SB champs lol!

You are all class.  The Colts played a heck of a game.  Their game plan was perfect.   Thank you for your kind wishes. 

• Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

He intercepted it I screamed with excitement. He brings it out of the end zone I'm screaming no, no, no!  He gets to the 20 I'm screaming good decision.  :)

Me too!!!

I was yelling No! No! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1