1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff BILLS GOING TO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Postgame Thread

44 minutes ago, Don Dokken said:

Maybe it’s the beer talking, but...is the Taron Johnson TD the greatest single play in team history? Considering the stakes of the game, and of that particular moment in the game...just a hugely high-leverage play. If this is “THE YEAR”, that’s the moment I’ll look back on.

it has to be in the conversation 

• Like (+1) 4

Am I crazy to think the Bills match up better vs the Chiefs than the Browns?

Cover 2 bend don’t break tends frustrate Mahommes and he gets impatien because he wants the big play.

Browns use great ground game to have a decent pass game, Bills D is good at shutting down one thing but when teams can both pass and run they struggle. 

I think the O puts up points on both teams.

1 minute ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

That pick 6 is my favorite Bills play EVER. Huge play that just blew the game open. 

Sorry kids for waking you up. 

I went ***** apeshit. Lol

We were screaming like crazy too. Had to catch my 19 yr. old daughter as she almost fell to the floor. 🤣

It was an awesome play!

Interview starts a little past a third of the way in.

What Josh and Diggs say when Diggs is asked what he would of said if someone had told him at the start of the year he would be going to the AFC Championship game with a chance to make it to the super bowl is pretty ***** awesome.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Wow.  Great win for the franchise.  The fan base deserves this, and more.  

I am exhausted.  I was nervous on the 4th quarter drive were we missed the FG.  We needed to string a few first downs, kill a few minutes, have them burn timeouts and give our kicker a better chance.  But, this team is not like so many other Bills Teams and they held the Ravens and kept them off the board.  

The Defense was amazing today.  The fans incredible, and another National TV win.  

• Like (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, MDH said:

Am I crazy to think the Bills match up better vs the Chiefs than the Browns?

Cover 2 bend don’t break tends frustrate Mahommes and he gets impatien because he wants the big play.

Browns use great ground game to have a decent pass game, Bills D is good at shutting down one thing but when teams can both pass and run they struggle. 

I think the O puts up points on both teams.

My assumption is Mahomes will put up 30 against us and it will be on us to match.  We might do that but we have struggled to get the offense really flowing these first 2 playoff games.

I'd rather play Cleveland.  The home field thing could present a benefit too, just in terms of the team feeling comfortable and being in familiar surroundings, being able to sleep in their own beds night before game, etc.

There is no competitive advantage for home teams over the last 2 years in the NFL, despite people talking about the "home field advantage."

• Like (+1) 1

An hour later.....and I’m still in shock.

Taron Johnson just scores TDs against the AFC North. It’s what he does.

Is this real life?

To quote Clark Griswold: hallelujah, holy *****, where’s the Tylenol?!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I want to play whichever team loses. 

im the most pessimistic Bills fan on TBD. But I really believe our biggest test was against the Ravens. Check. 

KC doesn’t scare me. 

and I think a bills/browns AFC Championship game is what America needs right now. 

either way? We’re in the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!!

Edited by stevestojan