1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff BILLS GOING TO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Postgame Thread

3 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The Ravens held the ball for over 35 minutes.

They scored 3 points.

Everyone said they would run all over the Bills...

Sure, but how were they gonna pass?....

If I'm Baltimore, I'm not giving Jackson a huge QB contract...

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

But, but, but.....This is what all of the experts in the sports media world told all of us!

Let's get this straight.  Josh Allen is the best QB in the NFL, RIGHT NOW!!  Not when the season started, not three months ago, but RIGHT NOW!!  I take him over Mahomes, Mayfield, Rodgers, Brees, and the GCOAT.  The so-called "experts" are full of *****.  Josh Allen is the shiznit.

• Agree 2

41 minutes ago, Repulsif said:

5.22am.... but WORTH IT !

a small hello from France

I'm drunk as *****

had to open a second good wine bottle during the 2nd half time

preps to defense and OLine !

so far so good

Go Bills !

Bills are world wide baby. Cheers 🍻 

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Now, how do I get to sleep?  Just saying what people are thinking.

You don’t...you stay up all night watching highlights and post game interviews and fall asleep around 4am while drinking Jim Beam and eating chocolate bon bons...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

As much as I love the Bills at home, I am not so sure I want the Bills to play at home.  I like it a lot better when our offense can do what they are capable of doing.  Next week the weather will likely be worse.  It only makes it tougher on our own team.

18 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Re the Taron pick six, coincidentally Lamar said this yesterday:

Since entering the league, Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson has consistently made defenses look inadequate while effortlessly gliding past them en route to a touchdown or first down.But did you know Jackon's never reached his top speed?

"I'm really not running - I haven't ran full speed yet I don't think," Jackson said in a recent interview with NBC Sports' Jac Collinsworth.

https://sports.yahoo.com/amazingly-lamar-jackson-says-hes-224658001.html

There was an interesting moment where he decided to not try and get past Tre to try and make the stop.

• Like (+1) 1

A little food for thought...The Bills are 2-0 in the Playoffs vs. 2 top 10 Defenses. If Tampa and NO do not advance to the SB, the Bills will not face any tougher match-ups on that side of the ball then they had the last two weeks...

Of course the Offenses they will face will be tougher. But I like the fact that the Bills D is holding their own again and making big plays. This is a MUCH better Defense than the 1st half of the year.

All in all this team has a legit shot if they keep getting production all over the roster...

2 to go!

GO BILLS!!! 😎

• Like (+1) 3

Careful what you wish for.  Baker is emerging as a top QB. They have a crazy good running game, pass rush & good coaching. This team could be a very, very tough...

Okay. I can't keep a straight face.  Go Browns - if they win, we're in the Super Bowl.

• Haha (+1) 2