1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff BILLS GOING TO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Postgame Thread

Maybe it’s the beer talking, but...is the Taron Johnson TD the greatest single play in team history? Considering the stakes of the game, and of that particular moment in the game...just a hugely high-leverage play. If this is “THE YEAR”, that’s the moment I’ll look back on.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Headline Monday morning Baltimore lost the game because Jackson got hurt Buffalo didn't win it 

I doubt that. Lamar left down 17-3 after three quarters and was essentially shut down the entire time before that point. I suspect the Baltimore media will be honest about it. At best, LJ never got a chance to come back from 14 down with a quarter to play, but he’s never done that in his career.

The Baltimore media should give the Bills defense credit. You can’t stop Jackson, but yo can certainly contain and limit his impact. We did that better than any team he’s faced the last six weeks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don't even really know what to say right now.

Special, special game by this defense.

Throwing an end zone interception is.....not ideal. I once heard about this quarterback who has never thrown a single one in his career....

BILLS ARE ONE GAME AWAY FROM THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, K-9 said:

I doubt that. Lamar left down 17-3 after three quarters and was essentially shut down the entire time before that point. I suspect the Baltimore media will be honest about it. At best, LJ never got a chance to come back from 14 down with a quarter to play, but he’s never done that in his career.

The Baltimore media should give the Bills defense credit. You can’t stop Jackson, but yo can certainly contain and limit his impact. We did that better than any team he’s faced the last six weeks.

Who cares what the Baltimore media should do b.c they are going to be sitting home watching the Bills play next week.

YYYYYYEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!

I was really afraid of the Ravens ....  I couldn't even watch anything about the Bills vs Ravens for the last two or three days. 

Bring on the Chiefs or Browns, whoever ...  this team is the real deal!

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Don Dokken said:

Maybe it’s the beer talking, but...is the Taron Johnson TD the greatest single play in team history? Considering the stakes of the game, and of that particular moment in the game...just a hugely high-leverage play. If this is “THE YEAR”, that’s the moment I’ll look back on.

Easily

20 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

It feels like I've been up for 24 hours but I don't feel in the slightest bit tired. I want more booze.

Such a strange game, especially the first half.

Defense was just stunning. It was a gameplan worthy of the HOF, just like Belichick's for SB XXV is. The discipline the guys showed for the entire game was incredible.

The wind really screwed with the passing game, and the Raven's D was awesome as well. An amazing effort by them. Allen took what they gave him and didn't get crazy or try to force anything. A mature performance and I can't ***** wait until next week!

Lets drink like Vikings 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

At the end of the game handshake, you could hear Harbaugh say to McD, "Win it all"

It's like Jim and John Harbaugh were raised by different parents. Hard to not like John, hard to not dislike Jim.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1