1/16/21 Divisional Round Playoff BILLS GOING TO AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Postgame Thread

It feels like I've been up for 24 hours but I don't feel in the slightest bit tired. I want more booze.

Such a strange game, especially the first half.

Defense was just stunning. It was a gameplan worthy of the HOF, just like Belichick's for SB XXV is. The discipline the guys showed for the entire game was incredible.

The wind really screwed with the passing game, and the Raven's D was awesome as well. An amazing effort by them. Allen took what they gave him and didn't get crazy or try to force anything. A mature performance and I can't ***** wait until next week!

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

We just beat a very good team but not in a convincing fashion, which means we will be underdogs in AFCCG.

I absolutely love it.

Well if KC win we will be. I like the Browns but if KC are to win I hope they blow them away so we're big underdogs

• Like (+1) 1

Hard to believe how far this team has come in a relatively short amount of time.

If you were to write a book on how to rebuild an NFL franchise, I don't think it can go better than what's happening in Buffalo, sans the Vikings giving you their entire draft.

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Agree 1