Carson Wentz became "uncoachable"(article)

Big Turk

2nd time a similar theme has come with his unwillingness to listen, refusal to take responsibility and making excuses for poor plays. Also claims he changed plays so much from Pederson some thought he was "going rogue".

Definitely not a good look.

https://www.radio.com/94wip/sports/eagles/carson-wentzs-uncoachable-behavior-detailed-in-new-report

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

2nd time a similar theme has come with his unwillingness to listen, refusal to take responsibility and making excuses for poor plays. Also claims he changed plays so much from Pederson some thought he was "going rogue".

Definitely not a good look.

https://www.radio.com/94wip/sports/eagles/carson-wentzs-uncoachable-behavior-detailed-in-new-report

the fact that team won with Foles and crumbled with him sort of spoke to an attitude problem. Not surprised.

Kinda jeff George ish

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 6

8 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

I take anything coming out of Philadelphia sports media with a grain of salt.  Clicks, viewers, and listeners.  That is all that matters in Philadelphia (and most of this country) in the world we live in now.

This is the sad truth. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, H2o said:

The Eagles are destined to completely implode and go into a full blown rebuild. Cap hell, an extremely bad QB contract, a bunch of aging players. I feel sorry for whomever takes that job. 

I agree with you.  It's going to get worse there before it gets better.

6 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

He can ride off into the sunset and be a rich man for life, which is what he will have to do if he won’t listen.

He has more guaranteed money than i'll have in 20 lifetimes (unless these tickets hit tonight). Aside from some wounded pride the world is his oyster. 

Had him as my dynasty QB for 3 years. Dropped him when he was benched. Won the league with a bunch of streamers, Darnold, Trubisky. Defending champ with no idea who will be my QB next year.

And yes I know, no one cares about your fantasy football team.